Forum Index
  FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Register    Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 
mario stadium, metal slug 4&5, reviewed
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: mario stadium, metal slug 4&5, reviewed Reply with quote

Mario Stadium review.

Metal Slug 4&5 review.

Yes!!

Last edited by 108 on Wednesday, August 17th 2005 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm? When'd you post these?

Tim, I've got a question for you:
How much do you owe in student loans?
I need to get a big loan within two weeks so I can even attend my elitist art school. I was just wondering how much your schoolings costed.

between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i posted these reviews now?

and my loans equalled out to about $15,000 dollars in the end. i owe like $20,000 right about now, though. that's how moneylenders work.
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

About the psychic goomba batter:
Wouldn't it make more sense to have him holding the bat in his mouth? If I were to draw a Goomba batting, that would be the only way I could see it working out. He's got a bit mouth, afterall. His irises could even bounce around inside his eyes after he hits the ball to get an extra cartoon-y effect.

Hell, if I were Mario and I was to play baseball with little Koopa badguys, I'd probably get upset and just stomp on everyone near the end of the game if i was losing.

I think Mario could use some more violence in his modern life. That's the only way of life he lived before yet now he's reformed. He needs to go back and accept his past.. he needs to go back and channel Kunio-kun.

between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persona-sama wrote:
About the psychic goomba batter:
Wouldn't it make more sense to have him holding the bat in his mouth? If I were to draw a Goomba batting, that would be the only way I could see it working out.

Draw it!!

Make it Little Goomba from Paper Mario, too -- you know, the Goomba with the blue baseball cap on!!

I'll put it in the review!! I'll make it, like, the top image. And I can link you. Even though your site seems to be . . . broken, or something, at the moment.

Try to include a baseball in there somewhere. Maybe make it an action shot, the bat connecting with the ball with a big yellow action burst. And maybe some Japanese sound effects.

Hell, make the sound effect "ズギュ~ン" which is actually the sound of a gunshot. It . . . well. I like it. I like shouting it in crowded, quiet restaurants, because it sounds so dumb.
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persona-sama wrote:
I think Mario could use some more violence in his modern life. That's the only way of life he lived before however now he's reformed. He needs to go back and accept his past.. he needs to go back and channel Kunio-kun.

You know, in Super Mario 64 he straight up just PUNCHED everything.
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
Persona-sama wrote:
I think Mario could use some more violence in his modern life. That's the only way of life he lived before however now he's reformed. He needs to go back and accept his past.. he needs to go back and channel Kunio-kun.

You know, in Super Mario 64 he straight up just PUNCHED everything.

Until only a year ago, I had no idea Mario broke the blocks in Mario 1 with his fist. I just imagined he bashed his head against them all this time.

It sort of changed my whole image of him once I saw his fist punching.
Rockstar should include Mario as a special character in the next Gamecube GTA game.

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: penultimate paragraph Reply with quote

yet would you feel the same way if they'd made a 2D top-down Mario Baseball game? I dunno, what am I trying to say?. Nintendo sports games haven't always been bad. The recent 'mario rash' on GBA (tennis/baseball/golf/pinball) is just awful.
They have to keep up the kiddie 3D sports titles, to keep the cash coming in. God knows they have some stiff competition. There's that new 2D mario (with 3D backgrounds) coming to DS and I think that'll be the real test of whether or not Nintendo can still design a classic game, and whether or not they're still deserving of our childish, innocent love.
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: penultimate paragraph Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
There's that new 2D mario (with 3D backgrounds) coming to DS and I think that'll be the real test of whether or not Nintendo can still design a classic game, and whether or not they're still deserving of our childish, innocent love.

Yeah! I really want to play that one. Oddly, it wasn't one of the "FIVE NEW MARIO GAMES" announced for the fall season at Nintendo's E3 press conference. Which was really odd.

I didn't play it at E3!! I should have!! Though you know what? I'll buy it immediately when it's released. Because I've thought about it, and 2D side-scrolling action games are, I suppose, my favorite genre.

It'll be the judgment day, it will. I look forward to it.

. . . when is it coming out? Not this fall?

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 17th 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's all up in the air at the moment. Before the end of the year, for sure.

I tried to log in before. I really did. In fact, I thought I had...
legal step
person who needs to post more

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Mario Baseball have unlockables or anything? Is there a point to playing it besides playing baseball?

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Metal Slug review was good.

As was the Mario Stadium one. I'm impressed that I like it, because I don't give a fuck about baseball, no matter how much Mario you pour into it. So good job making it interesting.
Mr. Mechanical
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andonuts wrote:
That Metal Slug review was good.

It was, I enjoyed it heartily.
newave_
hoople head

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what art school you heading to persona?
ilopan
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are the political implications of Ryu's victory over M. Bison?
Jo-Jo The Monkey

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell is complicated pasta!?

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
your characters suck. You're going for this simple, 1930s-style Disney feel, though, is that right? Well, I got news for you: the 1930s are over, and Disney won. Aping Disney is never going to make you famous outside the people who took the time to, as children, play your games and fall in love with them. And you know what, Nintendo? I don't love Super Mario Bros. 3 because I think Goomba is cute and seeing him with wings for the first time was just too much to bear -- I love that game because of its execution, its planning, the care apparent in the placement of each obstacle and bottomless pit, and the groove I fall into while playing the stages that challenge me the most ingeniously.

How great a point is it that we fell in love with Mario the game long before we fell in love with Mario the character? Nobody was in the arcade saying "God I love that little Italian dude." They were saying "Fuck, jumping these barrels is an experience." Mario didn't become a character worth caring about until Mario Bros. 2, where he got a bunch of friends with faces that were more than a few blocks. yet now with shit like Mario Party and Mario Golf, where all the characters are rendered in shiny 3d with full digitized voices, it isn't about the game, it's about the character.

I kind of think Mario Sunshine was the same way.

(And what does this say about Paper Mario?!)
Andonuts

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paper Mario has done the best job stylizing Mario's universe into something that's not vapid and annoying. I rather like it.

Ditto for Superstar Saga.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newave_ wrote:
what art school you heading to persona?

I'm going to Calarts to study character animation.
God, it's like $17,000 a semester and I need to send a check in by September 2 if I want to register for classes. HOLY SHIT!!

between two primes

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legal Step wrote:
Does Mario Baseball have unlockables or anything? Is there a point to playing it besides playing baseball?

Well, bastard, there are unlockable teams, and unlockable stadiums, and a few unlockable characters.

You son of a bitch!
Intentionally Wrong

PostPosted: Thursday, August 18th 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd argue that Mario the "character" didn't become someone we cared about until a point later than SMB2. I'd argue the exact point, for most of us, was the SMB3 commercial that had a whole bunch of people in colored shirts that formed Mario's face. I don't think that I'm wrong.
Tim's Friend Jim

PostPosted: Friday, August 19th 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intentionally Wrong wrote:
I'd argue that Mario the "character" didn't become someone we cared about until a point later than SMB2. I'd argue the exact point, for most of us, was the SMB3 commercial that had a whole bunch of people in colored shirts that formed Mario's face. I don't think that I'm wrong.

I would have to argue with you there...
Mr. Mechanical
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Friday, August 19th 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nintendo isn't treating Mario as a character, they're treating him as a brand. Learn the difference. What makes most "Mario games" these days not so great as the Mario games of old are a number of things. 1) The move to 3D meant less precision of control, which changed the game design from awesome, creative platforming challenges to less challenging multiple goal oriented stages leading to the path of the "Collect-A-Thon", 2) As people have grown up their perception of Mario has changed from what he was(simple, iconic brand name for Nintendo to capitalize on) to what he should be(Liberator of the Mushroom people! Defender of Freedom and Justice from the Evil Tyrannical Bowser! Friend of Dinosaurs Everywhere!), and 3) I guess that's it, though there seems like there should be more.

Basically, when I play Mario 3 I'm not playing it because I relate to this brand as an actual Brooklyn plumber out to rescue the oppressed peoples of the magical mushroom kingdom(because that's just fucking corny and stupid and not what the games are all about), I'm playing it because I like flexing my digital muscles on a per-pixel basis. I'm the fucking One-Up King, yo.

I haven't read the Mario Baseball article because Baseball stopped being interesting to me about ten years ago and I really don't care if Nintendo "compromises the integrity" of their beloved "character", I just want them to make a game on par with Mario 3 again somehow, and make it 3D while they're at it.

Though I did like the baseball/karate analogy in the beginning, I might just read the rest of the article yet.

PostPosted: Friday, August 19th 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I wouldn't have bought it if it didn't have Mario. I didn't buy Family Stadium or whatever it's called right?

To tell the truth I am a fan of baseball. I don't like watching it and I never really played it (besides some sand-lot pickup games in college), and I couldn't give a shit about pro teams and players. I do appreciate it as a sport. I really like the rules and how the game is played. I just can't get into all that shat shit and what-not. I'm like that with most sports. I'm the kinda guy who buys sports games and will never once touch the season mode. I just don't care about a win-loss record. I just want to play the sport (while sitting on my couch drinking beer)

The way I see it it's the perfect baseball game for me. Easy to pick up, an acurate representation of the game of baseball, and best of all, it's one videogame I can get my girlfriend to play along with me. That or puzzle fighter, yet she kicks my ass and I don't want to play that with her anymore.

PostPosted: Friday, August 19th 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea sorry, I forgot to log in. Thats was me (obviously)
nickcan

PostPosted: Friday, August 19th 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crap! Why do I have to login twice before it recognizes me?
Shattered Fixtures

PostPosted: Friday, August 19th 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ilopan wrote:
What are the political implications of Ryu's victory over M. Bison?

You mean besides the obvious?
JustMe

PostPosted: Friday, August 19th 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim wrote:
"You have been promised"

Promise my ass!

You have promised us reviews of ape escape 3, bumpy trot and blah blah blah and we have nothing!

Why are you doing this to us, your loyal fans??

Why give us false hopes??

You know we love you and want to have your children.

Why??
Rud13
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Saturday, August 20th 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That metal slug review was worthless.
hoople head

PostPosted: Sunday, August 21st 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rud13 wrote:
That metal slug review was worthless.

Yeah, where's the rest of it?
Shattered Fixtures

PostPosted: Sunday, August 21st 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, my first piece of unadulterated hate.

Keep it coming you motherfuckers.

I hate you all.
Andonuts

PostPosted: Sunday, August 21st 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shattered Fixtures wrote:
Nice, my first piece of unadulterated hate.

Keep it coming you motherfuckers.

I hate you all.

I liked it. Kiss me?
Mr. Mechanical
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Sunday, August 21st 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I enjoyed it too so the love kind of balances out the hate.

There is order in the universe and all that.
Rud13
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Sunday, August 21st 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It just didn't review.

PostPosted: Monday, August 22nd 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andonuts wrote:
I liked it. Kiss me?

Oh you.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Monday, August 22nd 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shattered Fixtures wrote:
Andonuts wrote:
I liked it. Kiss me?

Oh you.

Don't fall for his tricks!
Toups is just a cocktease!

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 24th 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viagra

PostPosted: Wednesday, August 24th 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The goomba thing:

Obviously, how the goomba kills mario is a psyonic knife that reaches out about 1 pixels worth around his sides and bottom. (For whatever reason, it doesn't extend over his head, allowing him to be killed from above.) This psi-power apparently also allows him to pick up bats and gloves. Isn't it obvious?

?r

You know what characters they should have had in the game? Anthropomorphic clouds and hills.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Thursday, August 25th 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, that would be an awesome game.

The only noticable character in the game should be that fellow who rode the clouds and threw out little spiked turtles!

EDIT:
Also! Reread the article! My goomba picture is near the bottom!

And Tim: are you going to link me somewhere on that article? I could use the hits when my server comes back. I'm sure the few visitors I had all assume the site is permenently dead or something.

Kunster

PostPosted: Friday, August 26th 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried Mario Party for the GBA. It's awesome yet still small. A good part of it evolves you doing favours to robot anime nerds. Bowser hits on your charecter at least twice.
Would like to know where Persona stores her stuff, and to see if she's the one behind a certain picture of Osaka as a Moogle that mysteriously blasted off the internet two months ago.
Liked the review and learnt interesting stuff from it to make this entry less awkward.
Dark_Steve
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Friday, August 26th 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah persona, where's your stuff, baby?

PostPosted: Friday, August 26th 2005 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that your website has exploded, yet 108 still links to it.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Friday, August 26th 2005 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be back in September though. It's not gone permenently!

Holy shit, is it already the end of August? Time is ethereal!

liasd

PostPosted: Tuesday, November 13th 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: louis vuitton outlet online Reply with quote

louis vuitton outlet online, discount coach handbags, coach outlet, louis vuitton purses, louis vuitton purse outlet, http://www.cheapcoachsbagsusa.org, coach outlet, coach handbags outlet, coach outlet online
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
liasd

PostPosted: Tuesday, November 13th 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: louis vuitton outlet online Reply with quote

louis vuitton outlet online, discount coach handbags, coach outlet, louis vuitton purses, louis vuitton purse outlet, http://www.cheapcoachsbagsusa.org, coach outlet, coach handbags outlet, coach outlet online
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
huangxiaoxian

PostPosted: Saturday, November 17th 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: louis vuitton outlet online Reply with quote

<P>The company that was supported in 1856 by the twenty one year previous Thomas waterproof, opened its 1st store within the city of Hampshire, England. the corporate <STRONG>louis vuitton purse outlet</STRONG> is standard for its Check pattern and is traced throughout the planet. By the 1870 the corporate was targeted on developing outside wear. Thomas created the material gabardine, that could be a terribly sturdy waterproof material and was proprietary in 1888.</P>
<P></P>
<P>the corporate headquarters was opened in a very mercantile establishment in Haymarket, burberry <STRONG>coach handbags outlet</STRONG> uk London outlet in 1891, that it still stands these days. the emblem for waterproof was developed and proprietary in 1904, and that they additionally outfitted at the time explorer, he was the primary man to achieve the South Pole, associate degreed in 1914 the person <STRONG>louis vuitton purses</STRONG> WHO lead an expedition across continent, Ernest Shackleton. throughout the primary war the War workplace commissioned waterproof to make associate degree officer's coat, that eventually became what's celebrated these days because the trendy raincoat. This style was popularized <STRONG>louis vuitton outlet online</STRONG> by Humphrey DeForest Bogart in Casablanca, Audrey actress in Breakfast at Tiffany's and Peter marketer within the Pink Panther. the design and charm of the check pattern has been embraced by <STRONG>discount coach handbags</STRONG> the foremost trendy celebrities, new and previous.</P>
<P></P>
<P>The Check pattern called novacheck or the "Burberry uk check" was the liner that was used for his or her trench coats within the 20's. within the late 60's the look was wide utilized in their bags, purses and umbrellas. The check image had some problems within the 70's once <STRONG>coach outlet online</STRONG> it became popular Brits soccer crowd, that diode to its association with hooligans. It became a running joke nationwide <STRONG>coach outlet</STRONG> and therefore the South Wales police had a drive against anti-social behavior, they used the name Operation waterproof.</P>
<P></P>
<P>By the time the 90's rolled round the company brought in Model Kate bryophyte <STRONG>coach outlet</STRONG> to assist revitalize the complete with a national campaign. In Dec 2005 it had been spun off because the waterproof cluster. the corporate has thirty six company-owned retail stores within the US: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New <STRONG>http://www.cheapcoachsbagsusa.org</STRONG> Jersey, New York, Nevada, North geographic region, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.</P>
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Wednesday, November 28th 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: coach outlet Reply with quote

There was no candle in any window, www.coachoutletsstoreonlinee-hot.com, and when she pushed in and stood in the hall, listening a moment, her step awakened no answering sound. Her heart failed her; Verena¡¯s staying out in a boat from ten o¡¯clock in the morning till nightfall was too unnatural, and she gave a cry, michael kors outlet online, as she rushed into the low, dim parlour (darkened on one side, at that hour, by the wide-armed foliage, and on the other by the veranda and trellis), which expressed only a wild personal passion, a desire to take her friend in her arms again on any terms, even the most cruel to herself. The next moment she started back, with another and a different exclamation, coach outlet online, for Verena was in the room, motionless, in a corner ¡ª the first place in which she had seated herself on re-entering the house ¡ª looking at her with a silent face which seemed strange, unnatural, in the dusk. Olive stopped short, and for a minute the two women remained as they were, gazing at each other in the dimness. coachoutletsstoreonlinee-hot, After that, too, Olive still said nothing; she only went to Verena and sat down beside her. She didn¡¯t know what to make of her manner; she had never been like that before. She was unwilling to speak; coach online outlet, she seemed crushed and humbled. This was almost the worst ¡ª if anything could be worse than what had gone before; and Olive took her hand with an irresistible impulse of compassion and assurance. From the way it lay in her own she guessed her whole feeling ¡ª saw it was a kind of shame, shame for her weakness, coach outlet, her swift surrender, her insane gyration, in the morning. Verena expressed it by no protest and no explanation; she appeared not even to wish to hear the sound of her own voice. Her silence itself was an appeal ¡ª an appeal to Olive to ask no questions (she could trust her to inflict no spoken reproach); pinglunlilinzu1128, only to wait till she could lift up her head again.
KMsaleonlines09

PostPosted: Friday, December 14th 2012 10:11 am    Post subject: fg Reply with quote

Pieces in the Tumble 2012 line curently have appeared within Karen Millen sale problems with Strive, 17 and also Southern Dwelling magazines as well as have been showcased at the Atlanta Attire Marketplace. The gathering contains a little wild A-line small gowns and clothes along with sultry off-shoulder as well as Karen Millen UK passionate bell sleeves, ruffle bodices along with lace trim, and Karen Millen coat seersucker beating. The distinct jewelry combines timber beading along with saturated colors as well as polka dept of transportation, red stripe and flowered designs. An earlier enthusiast favored since Karen Millen dresses observed in The southern part of Dwelling will be the maxi dress gown type, a fashionable nod to the past due 1960s and earlier Seventies. Judith 03 maxis are available for pre-order from LaVida Chic.
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Thursday, January 3rd 2013 2:43 pm    Post subject: coach facrtory outlet Reply with quote

http://www.coachoutlet-online2013.com www.coachoutlet-online2013.com http://www.coachfactoryoutletcenteronline.com coach factory outlet http://www.2013coachoutlet-online.com www.2013coachoutlet-online.com http://www.coachfactoryoutletnewer.com coach factory outlet http://www.2013coach-outletonline.com www.2013coach-outletonline.com http://www.coachoutletsaleonlinefor2013.com coach outlet online http://www.2013coach-outlet.com coach outlet http://www.coachoutletmallonlinenew.com www.coachoutletmallonlinenew.com http://www.2013coachfactory-outlet.com coach facrtory outlet
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Monday, January 21st 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: He reached somewhere on the floor Reply with quote

http://www.guchandbagsonline.com www.guchandbagsonline.com<br> http://www.guccihandbagsoutlet2013.com gucci handbags<br> http://www.guccioutletonlinemax.com www.guccioutletonlinemax.com<br> http://www.guccioutletholidayonline.com www.guccioutletholidayonline.com<br> http://www.gucoutlet2013.com gucci outlet store<br> http://www.2013guccioutlet.net www.2013guccioutlet.net<br>
davidali

PostPosted: Thursday, January 24th 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: davidali668 Reply with quote

It features two spacious compartments discount juicy couture tracksuits held together by a buckle and adjustable grained calf leather strap ensuring it to be easily with juicy couture tracksuits on sale and comfortably carried across the body or on the shoulder with juicy couture sweat suits on sale. And this Bag is retailed.
ADELIAXYLINAA267

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 29th 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: SWF to MP4 Converter Reply with quote

SWF to MP4 Converter is a handy and powerful utility that can perfectly convert SWF to MP4 for playback on MP4-friendly devices like iPod, iPhone 4, iPad, Apple TV, PSP and so on.
This SWF to MP4 Converter actually can do much more than mere SWF to MP4 conversion. Due to its multi functionality, it is also able to convert SWF to other popular video formats like MOV, WMV, FLV, 3GP, AVI, etc and popular audio formats like MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, etc respectively. Moreover, converting SWF to image formats like JPG, PNG and animated GIF and so on is one of the capabilities as well.

How to convert swf to mp4 on mac and windows?

Firstly, you need to download SWF Converter Free Trial Version (Mac or Windows) listing above, and then install it by default step-by-step instructions. Taking the windows version for example, the user guide will show you 3 simple steps to convert SWF to MP4. And the operating procedure is the same as Mac version program. So, this is also available for Mac users
Step 1: Import SWF Videos from Local Disk or Online Website
dick "Select File" to add swf videos from your local disk, or dick "Grab swf" to input destination URL and it will download swf files from the web page.

Step 2: Set MP4 as Output Formats
dick "Next" button to Option interface, and choose MP4 as the output format from the drop list of Output Format.
Step 3: Start converting SWF to MP4
After completing to set output format, press "Next" and dick "Start" to convert SWF to MP4. All the conversion process will cost you seconds.
Some Tips and Tricks
Tips 1: You are able to crop SWF video by setting parameters or dragging the video to delete the unwanted places
Tips 2: This rodney supports to add watermark to videos and adjust the position of watermark.

Related Tags:
The swf to mp4 converter can also convert swf to video, swf to mov, swf to avi, swf to flv on mac and windows.
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Monday, March 11th 2013 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have now given the leading facts with respect to rudimentary organs. In reflecting on them, every coach outlet store online one must be struck with astonishment: for the same reasoning power which tells us plainly that most coach online outlet parts and organs are exquisitely adapted for certain purposes, tells us with equal plainness that these rudimentary coach factory outlet or coach factory atrophied organs, are imperfect and useless. In works on natural history rudimentary organs are generally said to have been created "for the sake of symmetry," or in order "to complete the scheme of nature;" yet this coach outlet online seems to me no explanation, merely a restatement of the fact. Would it be thought sufficient to coach outlet say that because planets revolve in elliptic courses round the sun, satellites follow the same course round coach factory outlet online the planets, for the sake of symmetry, and to complete the scheme of nature?
Austin

PostPosted: Tuesday, April 9th 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: The popularity of Sailor Moon has grown Reply with quote

As the reputation of Sailor Moon Costumes has expanded, many conferences have come to function a competition around cosplay that may be the primary function of the meeting. Participants existing their cosplay, and often to be assessed for an prize, the Kingdom Hearts Costumes must be self-made. The contestants may choose to execute a skit, which may involve a short conducted program or dancing with optionally available associated with sound, movie or pictures proven on a display expense.
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Monday, April 15th 2013 3:01 pm    Post subject: Christian Louboutin Shoes Reply with quote

What is it to be a gentleman? Is it to be honest, to becoach outlet gentle, to be generous, to be brave, to be wise, and, possessing coach outletall these qualities, to exercise them in the most graceful outward manner? Ought acoachfactory.com/shop gentleman to be a loyal son, a true husband, and honest coach outlet onlinefather? Ought his life to be decent ― his bills to be paid ― his tastes to coach outlet store onlinebe high and elegant ― his aims in life lofty and noble? In a word, ought coach outlet store onlinenot the Biography of a First Gentleman in Europe to be of suchcoach factory outlet a nature that it might be read in Young Ladies’ Schools with advantage, coach online outletand studied with profit in the Seminaries of Young Gentlemen? I put thiscoach factory outlet question to all instructors of youth ― to Mrs. Ellis and the Womencoach factory outlet of England; to all schoolmasters, from Doctor Hawtrey down to Mr. Squeers. I conjure up before me an awful tribunal of youth andcoach outlet online innocence, attended by its venerable instructors (like the ten thousandcoach outlet online red-cheeked charity-children in Saint Paul’s), sitting coach factory outlet onlinein judgment, and Gorgius pleading his cause in the midst. Out ofcoach outlet store online Court, out of Court, fat old Florizel! Beadles, coach factory outlet onlineturn out that bloated, pimple-faced man!― If Gorgius MUST have coachfactory.com/shopa statue in the new Palace which the Brentford nation is building,coach online outlet it ought to be set up in the Flunkeys’ Hall. He should be coach factoryrepresented cutting out a coat, in which art he is said to have excelled. He also coach factoryinvented Maraschino punch, a shoe-buckle (this was in the vigour of his youth, and coach outletthe prime force of his invention), and a Chinese pavilion, the most hideous building in the world. He could drivecoach factory outlet online a four-inhand very nearly as well as the Brighton coachman, could fence elegantly, and it is said, played the fiddle well.
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Monday, May 20th 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Michael Kors Outlet Reply with quote

like items. Christian Louboutin furthermore think about your own thoughts, there is a hiden portion in the entry so that it will cause you to experience practical, even the high heel may seem like 20 inches wide however , you nonetheless can utilize the wonderful wearing feelings Michael Kors Online Outlet as a consequence of these kinds of modest portion. The one objective left for people to perform is actually cause you to wonderful. Most of us will be in that
can find this band found themselves the graphic of substantial pumps. To decontaminate the complete Michael Kors Bags glimpse is actually so distinctive. Low cost Religious shoes and boots great deals, aim for his or her good friends, behave these days, not really subsequently compared to nonetheless. Whether that you're any processed lady and also any are a blast babes, christian louboutin Michael Kors Wallet " booties ", your disciplines wives or maybe that hippie girl, can find this band found themselves the
receive in excess of your current expectation if you acquire religious louboutin shoes or boots available for sale. Like almost all of the people you do Michael Kors Outlet Online not wish to make some kind of skimp using the top quality and also style from the footwear and also you don't need to whenever you acquire religious louboutin boots and shoes for sale. Absolutely no ask yourself the key reason why religious louboutin Michael Kors Purses shoes and boots available could be the nearly all
drawn in enough time connected with delivering all those replicas. Consequently, anybody can have the pride Michael Kors Outlet with donning the original Louboutin shoes or boots in the significantly lower fee. Anybody can seek out the online catalog with regard to distinct styles along with colours. Religious Louboutin replicate will definitely become a good decision to create. Religious Louboutin layouts produced a baseline within
picture associated with higher pumps. To decontaminate the complete glimpse is actually so distinctive. Low cost Religious shoes and boots great deals, aim for Michael Kors Outlet Online his or her good friends, behave these days, not really subsequently compared to nonetheless. Whether that you're any processed lady and also any are a blast babes, christian louboutin " booties ", your disciplines wives or maybe that hippie girl, can find this band Michael Kors Outlet Handbags found themselves the graphic of substantial pumps. To decontaminate the complete
xing80
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, June 19th 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: coach factory online Reply with quote

michael kors
coach factory online
ルイヴィトン
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
バーバリー バッグ
coach factory
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton bags
ルイヴィトン 公式
バーバリー
coach store online
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> feedback All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: