Forum Index
  FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Register    Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 
site design -- comments?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 2:42 pm    Post subject: site design -- comments? Reply with quote

So yeah, check the front page again.

I added some . . . vertical strips of photos.

The idea was suggested (and then . . . implemented) by my friend Hide-0, based on the insertcredit.com top-bar design. Only now, says he, the photos (which he selected from my archives and then cut and balanced accordingly) are vertical, meaning they can "compete with the length of the prose," thus making them more effective than insertcredit.com top-bars, if selected and placed correctly

It is worth noting that all game reviews are to feature these prominently.

"It gives it kind of a Wong Kar-Wai vibe, only with rock and roll, or videogames."

What think you?

I, for the moment, think that the positioning could be better. Though I guess that's for later thinking. Still not bad, maybe.
asshole

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been avoiding the front page... yet you mention Wong Kar Wai, so, half empty of patriotic curiosity, I might.
noisyisnifty

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well... I'm not a fan of having big, colorful pictures on both sides of the text. It's not the pictures themselves, really, I just have trouble focusing on the words.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moral Fibro wrote:
I've been avoiding the front page... ___ you mention Wong Kar Wai, so, half empty of patriotic curiosity, I might.

And you've been avoiding the front page . . . why?
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it suits the place. mongoose I only really go to the front page when I'm too lazy to type out the entire address for the forum, which probably takes longer since I have to wai for the page to load before dicking on the link to the forum.

Perhaps I should stop being lazy.
ichigatsu

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why Times New Roman, Tim? Why? Why?
Highway*
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not?
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ichigatsu wrote:
Why Times New Roman, Tim? Why? Why?

Because the php isn't in place yet. Once the php is in place everything will become arial, it seems.

I mean, it might as well. Actually, I had it in arial for the longest time. Then I changed it. I'll probably change it back at some point. We'll see!
eric-jon rossel WOW

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep them on one side, and you're golden.

Times New Roman has serifs. That makes it easier to read. Except for you. Since you're clearly a mutant, you deserve to suffer.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serifs sometimes hurt my eyes. I think perhaps my eyes are bad in a way that is . . . different from how your eyes are bad, Aderack.

We can discuss that later, however.

The purpose of putting the vertical photos on both sides was, of course, to enlighten me to which side is the correct side. So says t3h k0j1m4.

I'm sure it'll be the left.

No, the right.

No, maybe the left.

Hell, I don't know. I'll figure it out.

In game/movie/book/album reviews, the left side will be the abstracty vertical strip; the right side will be a fact chart of sorts, credits if needs be, and smaller thumbnail images which, upon dicking, do nothing. The body text itself will be punctuated with various breaks, border insertions, and modest-sized photos.

I think I should do the Metal Gear Solid 3 review in this style, just as a test. And then throw it up tomorrow.

Eh?
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I changed my mind! For real -- the strippy photos will go on the right side. Except on features, where they will go on the left. Because external links will not be present on feature pages.

Yes, final answer.

Eh?

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Times New Roman either, I have to associate it with Word documents. Sans-serif fonts look a lot nicer and cleaner.
edwardappleby

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda have to vouch for fixed width for the middle column. I like shorter lines. A typesetting rule is to only have 66 characters on each line. Books generally follow this rule. This is also why newspapers have such short lines.

Though, it is your site. Do what you want man. Break conventions.
Molloy
hoople head

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

San-Serif or Verdana are best for me. Hate Times New Roman.

This is a great site design because I can comfortably browse it in a tiny window in the corner of my screen. Nice light colour as well. Very easy to browse without my boss spotting me.

Tim, you might want to check out a new photo blogging thing called Flickr. I was reading about it on Little Yellow Different. I think you can send photos from your phone to your bizzity-logg0r.
Highway*
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, the text changed.
Aardark

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up, I wish the whole internet was in this font.
Molloy
hoople head

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This font is arse. I went and did some work for an hour. When I come back this better be readable.
Molloy
hoople head

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Throws toys out of pram*
Moral Fibro
asshole

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
Moral Fibro wrote:
I've been avoiding the front page... ___ you mention Wong Kar Wai, so, half empty of patriotic curiosity, I might.

And you've been avoiding the front page . . . why?

Lack of moderator powers?

As for something constructive...

I quite like the front. Things that are red, I tend to like.

Haveing the site navigation on the right feels odd, and looks unbalanced.
Those long verticle photos are great, it seems a shame that they have to be pushed down the page.
Tigris

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 21st 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oi, it's a pretty font and for designing it's great, however, I can't read a fucking thing and the screen res and myopia aren't helping me any either. I need money to fix one thing, and I'm too lazy to fix the other, so fix this forum into something ugly and mundane that we can all read, and then realise it's not the font that makes it all beautiful, it's the fucking content.
juxtaposed

Location: All over the US, like that damn white dot you can't keep track of when you turn to channel 1

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, I love the BURNING RED background color... I like red, its a great color second only to yellow, which is not a suitable background color anyway.

I love the vertical images on the right, those are super sexy.

However, I vastly prefer serif fonts to sans serif fonts. I find them much easier to read in large blocks of text. Sans serif is okay for titles and small things, however I cannot deal with them for large blocks.

Times New Roman is a great font.
aderack
eric-jon rossel WOW

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does kind of give me a headache, yes. I always feel that sans-serif fonts are yelling at me. Or speaking... a bit too loudly. It's half as bad as all-caps.
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Works for me, man. I'm here for the writing and the forum madness. Pictures are just the 1 on the 08 for me.
Highway*
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we've gone back to Times New Roman.
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All changes to the front page in the last sixteen hours or so have . . . not been my fault. I'm not the one changing them. I'm sure the person who is changing them, aside from being very responsible, is also very responsible.

I'm not going to tell them to stop until . . . well. We'll figure that out in a moment.

So yes, next question: relative center column width, or fixed? I'd like to keep the right and left columns fixed at 150 pixels no matter what. Should the center be fixed at what it is, or be changed to a relative, say, 60%?
eric-jon rossel WOW

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say it's either fixed or it's full-width. No in-betweens. The reason I say this is if you have a small screen, it'll get squeezed more than it needs to be squeezed. If you have a large screen, it... won't make too much of a difference. It'll stll be too wide. Might as well go all the way.

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said earlier, fixed width is the way to go. Small columns are just plain easier to read. I've learned all I know about typesetting through LaTeX. word.
Moral Fibro
asshole

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you tried typesetting without a condom on?
cog

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Times. When used, it makes the rest of the internet look plain. I guess.
edwardappleby

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 22nd 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if you are going to use a serif font, maybe Georgia would be better? It looks a little sleeker and easier on the eyes than Times. I think most people think of writing papers when they see Times. Georgia looks a little more...professional, maybe? I dunno. Take a look.
delve

PostPosted: Thursday, December 23rd 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The site's looking like a normal site swallowed a bomb and gave a detonator to a monkey... this is a good thing. I can't stand sites that try to look bad-ass while being slick?

Slick rock-and-roll ends up like Gary Glitter.

The only thing missing from the site is this:

Cheers,

-Xian
"Keep braiding one's wavelengths back into oneself. That way they gain all the more external power and surround us with a huge affective and protective zone. Don't talk about this. Never talk about our secret methods. If we talk about them, they stop working."
?Jean Cocteau, from "The Cocteau Diaries", Volume One
hipkondo

PostPosted: Thursday, December 23rd 2004 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pertinent question is this: When are we (as in just about everyone) going to get our baby-blue w/ white racing stripes `Large Prime Numbers Forum Staff` track suits?
ajutla
Ben Affleck

PostPosted: Friday, December 24th 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The red is destroying my eyes.

Pretentious Sludge
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BalbanesBeoulve
balicious mastard

PostPosted: Friday, December 24th 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T Shirts, I want t shirts. yet not white ones. I fucking hate white t shirts.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 28th 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would appreciate it if you were to give me a link on the sidebar there, somewhere.

Use this banner, kudasai:

I also like the side images on the right side. However, doesn't using long vertical images require more space than horitzontal pictures? It's something about the way images are encoded digitally...

Oh well, it's all crumbs in the end. Link me!

legal step
person who needs to post more

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 29th 2004 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this thought this morning or maybe last night. What if you link your latest entry from the front page and have a Tales of 108 forum or something where people can comment on your latest happenings. Kind of like the Art of Writing over at IC.
hoople head

PostPosted: Saturday, January 1st 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh, it appears as if the column on the right of the homepage, the one that links to the forums and a bunch of dead-shell pages, is gone.

damn, nevermind. it...revived itself. or maybe i just need to go back to bed.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 5th 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Legal Step, your avatar disturbs me for various reasons.

gfndddd10
asshole

PostPosted: Monday, July 7th 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject: cheap wayfarer ray ban sunglasses Reply with quote

tory burch sunglasses
best ray bans
michael kors kingsbury
ray band glasses
lens for ray ban sunglasses
where is true religion made
what is oakley vault
michael kors lilly medium tote
cheap michael kors
louis vuitton pumps
tory burch miller
coach checkbook wallet
coach swingpack
cheap louis vuitton handbags
tory burch for cheap
oakley gift card
pre-owned louis vuitton handbags for sale
flight to jordan
tory burch rain boot
oakley hats
michael kors gold watch
louis vuitton outlet online usa
michael kors totes on sale
jordan dresses
polo ralph lauren polo shirt
louis vuittons handbags
ray ban sunglasses cheap price
tory burch bags sale
where are true religion jeans made
michael kors tote sale
jordan shorts sale
used tory burch bags
michael kors watches for men
ray ban sunglass sale
red bottoms for men cheap
micheal kors store
buy fake ray bans
jordan shop
michael kors new york
new oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren outlet online sale
michael kors black bag
ray ban 3393
jordan shoes store
vintage true religion
michael kors totes on sale
louis vuitton handbags official site
michael kors laptop bag
red bottom shoes christian louboutin sale
ray ban fake
coach bags for sale
coach outlet coupons
jordan retro 6
christian louboutin retailers
purple label polo
michael jordan heels
tory burch saks
tory burch reva on sale
there a louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet store online shopping
red bottom shoes for women on sale
red bottom louboutin
coach sale handbags
jordans online
where to buy red bottoms
michael kors watch for women
louis vuitton handbags online
michael kors cheap handbags
michael kors michael
michael kors men watch
tory burch gladiator sandals
michael kors outlet store online reviews
ray ban on sale
toryburch
coach outlet atlantic city
ray ban sun glasses
where can i find true religion jeans
michael kors outlet sales 2013
louis vuitton delightful
oakley.com
used louis vuitton
tory burch simone cardigan
prescription ray ban
ray ban uk
true religion store locations nyc
blue christian louboutin shoes
jordan aviation
jordans concords for sale
customizable jordans
ray bans original wayfarer
coach tote bag
tory burch factory online
used tory burch bags
michael kors outlet return policy
pre owned louis vuitton bags
michael kors factory outlet online store
men oakley sunglasses
tory burch laptop bag
tory burch jaden tote
concords black and white
tory burch miami
coach coupon codes
concord 11 jordans
polarized ray ban sunglasses
size 14 jordans
michael kors swimwear
oakley a wire
outlet coach store
jordan news paper
tory burch moccasins
ray ban shipping
louis vuitton messenger bag
discontinued ray ban sunglasses
coach outlets locations
tory burch ankle boots
wholesale true religion
red true religion
jordan 11 retro
michael kors tote
michael kors watch
exclusive jordans
customize your own jordans
ray ban wayfarer knockoffs
women true religion shirts
michal kors
coach leather
concords jordans
oakley radars
christian louboutin heel
jordan 11 concord for sale
tory burch outlet shoes online
louis vuitton handbags purses
michael kors bags outlet store
christian louboutin loafers
louis vuitton louis
true religion mens jacket
tory burch slip on sneaker
jordan shoes official site
tory burch crossbody - robinson
louis vuitton speedy
fake tory burch handbags
oakley romeo
official michael kors outlet online
micheal kors handbags
michael kors designer handbags
oakley riddle
michael kors python wallet
aviator sunglasses ray ban
loui vuitton purses for cheap
michael kors outlet shop
louboutin shoes mens
jordan shoes girls
louboutin boston
oakley jupiter
shop ray ban
polo ralph lauren discount
retro 9 jordans
nearest coach outlet
us michael kors
coach outlet waikele
knock off ray bans
jordan shoes.com
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban deals
louis vuitton evidence
jordan shoe
oakley jacket
oakley fives 3.0
black heels red bottoms
michael kors official outlet store
loui vuitton bag
louis vuitton damier
michael kors gansevoort
coach usa outlet
black label polo
tory burch on sale shoes
the newest jordans
louis vuitton handbags cheap
ray ban prescription glasses
ray ban aviator polarized
michael kors silver watches
coach outlet tulare ca
sale on michael kors watches
cheap-jordan.com
oakley sunglasses frogskin
true religion china
coach outlet vicksburg ms
buy christian louboutin
michael kors hobo
ray bans for sale
jordan 13s
where can i get ray bans cheap
coach purses outlet store
ray bans clubmaster cheap
coach outlet shopping online
tory burch diaper bags
sale michael kors handbags
cheap tory burch shoes
true religion coat
michael kors kors
michael kors shoes women
boys true religion jeans
coach purses outlet stores
tory and burch
oakley sunglasses on sale
buy ray bans online
tory burch pamela wedge
ray ban sunglases
tory burch flat
oakley optical
christian louboutin espadrilles
authentic jordan shoes
true religion jeans kids
stores that sale christian louboutin shoes
jackie ohh ray ban sunglasses
michael kors coupon
jordan t shirt
discount tory burch handbags
price of louis vuitton bags
discount true religion jeans men
louis vuitton purses outlet store
ioffer louis vuitton
coach factory outlet online sale
michael kors replica
oakley sunglasses sales
louis vuitton tote
wayfarer ray ban cheap
tory burch louisa messenger
michael kors stainless steel watch
authentic louis vuitton outlet
ray ban aviators
oakley frogskin
authentic coach
retro 11 jordans
original jordans
ray ban 5150
tory burch belts
oakley jupiter lx
where is true religion made
louis vuitton louis
michael kors dresses
ray ban glasses cheap
coach outlet allen
sale louis vuitton bags
michael korss
true religion outlet gilroy
jordans online store
true religion mens shirts
tory burch outlet sales
michael kors factory outlet online sale
buy cheap jordans online
boys oakley sunglasses
official coach outlet
louis vuitton soho
cheap ray ban aviator
michael jordan.com
michael kors jeans
michael kors grayson monogram
true religion jean outfit
concords jordan 11
the coach outlet store
jordan shoes.com
coach bags
louis vuitton bags outlet authentic
ray ban 4021
girl jordans
new true religion jeans
louis vuitton bags outlet authentic
oakley holbrook sunglasses
new jordan sneakers
jordans clothing
louis vuitton purse prices
michael kors shirts
oakley zero sunglasses
pre owned louis vuitton bags
jordan beanie
michael kors nyc
tory burch shoes flats
ray ban 8307
jordan shoe sale
ray ban sunglasses 2013
michael kors runway
oakleys on sale
black christian louboutin
jordan onesies
buy jordans online
tory burch wallets
ray ban sunglasses online
new releases jordans
oakley sunglasses m frame
michael kors hamilton handbag
louis vuitton outlet store authentic
true religion johnny super t
michael kors hamilton handbag
michael kors cheap watches
michael kors dresses
coach factory store online sale
michael kors authentic outlet
michael kors handbags outlet locations
tory burch shoes discount
oakley jawbone sunglasses
torybirch
polo online
true religion sweatpants men
louis vuitton coin purse keychain
jordan turf shoes
tory burch nyc
sale christian louboutin
jordans 6 rings
authentic louis vuitton handbags outlet
true religion jeans clearance
original ray ban
coach outline online
michael kors outlet on sale
oakley straight jacket polarized
ray ban 8307
christian louboutin mens shoes
cheap ray bans online
coach diaper bag
christian louboutin mago
jordan stores
ray ban sunglasses outlet sale
michael kors clearance handbags
become a life coach
shop michael kors
jordan.com shoes
customize jordan shoes
jordan news
true religion jordan
true religion maternity jeans
tory burch shoes cheap
oakley sunglass accessories
true religion shirts for men
jordan 13 playoffs
michael kors nyc
shop jordan shoes
coach outlet factory store online
tory burch coin purse
bags coach
oakley fives 2.0
oakley backpack
true religion jeans outlet store locator
ray ban frame
true religion t shirt
you you christian louboutin
michel kors
ray ban tech aviators
buy louis vuitton bags
oakley valve
tory burch clearance shoes
oakley backpacks
tory burch messenger
ioffer christian louboutin shoes
michal kors
oakley twitch
coach outlets online shopping
on sale michael kors purses
michael kors charlton tote
ray ban 3211
where to buy tory burch
jordan new shoes
coach outlet online factory sale
plus size true religion
oakley m frame sweep
oakley pro m frame
oakley sunglasses accessories
jordan concord 11
michael kors ties
michael jordan apparel
louis vuitton bloomsbury
michael kors laptop bag
louis vuitton louis vuitton bags
true religion beanie
purse tory burch
coach factory outlet online store reviews
tory burch reva flats cheap
cheap jordans online
tory burch sale
christian louboutin outlet uk
true religion customer service
michael kors darrington
louis vuitton handbags outlet online
ray ban wayfarer styles
kids jordans cheap
ray ban sunglasses wiki
inexpensive ray bans
watches michael kors
louis vuitton boots
jordans basketball shoes
jordans cheap
tory burch discount code
original jordans
true religion joey super t mens
true religion boys
coupon for oakley sunglasses
tenis jordan
jordan shoes kids
louis vuitton handbags usa
louis vuitton stores
michael kors handbag outlet
jordan sweatpants
coach handbags sale
true religion jeans outlet
michael kors shoes outlet
jordan concord 11 for sale
ray ban clubmaster eyeglasses
affordable louis vuitton bags
christian louboutin bizzity-logg0r
buy jordan shoes
michael kors mk5038
tory burch messenger
oakley vault locations
girls jordan shoes
true religion los angeles
tory burch wedge sale
oakleysunglasses
womens red bottom shoes
cheap michael kors handbags sale
christian louboutin cheap shoes
ralph lauren polo mens
ray ban 3379
jordan embassy
louis vuitton handbags for cheap
sale ray bans
tory burch reva flats cheap
ray ban cheap
michael kors for sale
oakley tightrope sunglasses
micheal kors handbags
ray ban 4154
red bottom shoes designer
michael kors tops
michael kors bag sale
coach leatherware
coach outlet store sale
all michael jordan shoes
discount coach purses
concord 11s
christian louboutin discount
sneakers jordans
cheap true religion clothing
coach wallets for men
aviator sunglasses ray ban
coach wholesale
authentic coach outlet online
oakley holbrook
customize jordan shoes
cheap michael kors handbags online
coach purses outlet
louis vuitton used purses
louis vuitton canada
macy ray ban sunglasses
coach warehouse
used true religion jeans
ray bans clubmaster cheap
michael kors on sale online
kids jordan
sale on michael kors handbags
jordan 7 retro
retro 6 jordans
six rings jordans
where to buy authentic louis vuitton
louis vuitton cosmetic bag
handbags louis vuitton
michael kors boyfriend watch
cheap coach handbags
louis vuitton wallet for women
jordan shoes for sale
louis vuitton suit
jordans clothing
coach factory stores
silver michael kors watch
oakley ten sunglasses
ralph lauren polos
authentic oakley sunglasses
michael kors fragrance
tory burch flats discount
coach factory store locations
michael kors tonne
cheap oakley
true religion jeans company
find a life coach
louis vuitton pre owned bags
tory burch loafers
authentic louis vuitton outlet store
denim true religion jeans
red tory burch flats
michael kors belts
christian louboutin maudissima
louis vuitton agenda
jordan watches
christian louboutin usa
oakley jupiter sunglasses
michael kors outlet locations
michael kors shoes for men
jordan retro 12
louis vuitton backpacks
michael kors wallets for women
louis vuitton used purses
coach outlet san diego
ray ban wholesale price
og concord 11
tory burch wedge
louis vuitton stock
female jordan shoes
true religion jeans size chart
coach clutch purse
louis vuitton purses outlet store
michael kors astor handbag
tory burch belt
tory burch shorts
oakley sunglasses outlet locations
discounted michael kors handbags
www.jordan shoes.com
michael by michael kors handbags
where to buy ray bans
how much are ray bans
tory burch straw tote
tory burch emmy thong
christian louboutin prive
jordan sneakers
affordable christian louboutin shoes
white ray bans
coach outlet smithfield nc
clearance true religion jeans
true religion outlet las vegas
discounted tory burch shoes
polo factory outlet online
tory burch patterson
michael kors retail stores
louis vuitton wallets for men
michael kors watch women
coach factory outlet site
free jordan shoes
coach outlet factory online sale
jordan retro shoes
louis vuitton men shoes
michael kors eyeglasses
louis vuitton outlet stores
christianlouboutin
true religion jeans cheap
jordan cheap shoes
michael michael kors outlet store
oakley wholesale sunglasses
louboutin shoes men
wayfarer ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags on sale authentic
true religion denim jeans
ray ban 4101
coach purses for sale
true religion jeans website
oakley straight
michael kors hamilton tote sale
oakley free shipping code
louis vuitton bags uk
customizable jordans
ray ban sunglasses price
customize shoes jordans
authentic coach handbags
buy michael kors
tory burch smoking slippers
michael kors locations
tory burch caroline flat
michael kors jackets women
ray ban glasses sale
toddler jordans
tory burch shearling boots
louis vuitton speedy 40
micheal kors store
michael kors wallets
louis vuitton accessories
ray ban round
louis vuitton bags for cheap
tory burch logo clutch
michael kors outlet online website
oakley juliet polarized
alma louis vuitton
michael kors women watches on sale
there a louis vuitton outlet
oakley inc
coach bag
louis vuitton handbag prices
coach factory outlet near me
factory outlet michael kors
cheap true religion jeans men
the michael kors outlet
cheap wayfarer ray ban sunglasses
michael kors leather watches
jordan flight club
best ray ban sunglasses
jordan melo
louboutins women
fake ray bans sunglasses
tory burch riding boots
louis vuitton speedy bag
jordan 3
jordan concord 11 s
christian louboutin sale
spizike jordans
concords 11
tory and burch flats
where can i buy louis vuitton online
ray ban reviews
coach bags outlet sale
christian louboutin louis
michael kors outlet canada
jordans for sale online
coach factory outlet store sale
oakley sunglasses wholesale
white ray ban sunglasses
outlet coach online
ray ban 3362
true religion sweater
jordan customize
michael kors camouflage handbag
tory and burch shoes
true religion for infants
team jordan
jordan pics
the coach outlet store
ray ban aviators mirrored
true religion ricky
tory burch factory outlet online store
discount christian louboutin shoes
where is a michael kors outlet store
tory burch tote bags
pre owned authentic louis vuitton
tory burch keychain wallet
louis vuitton.com usa
michael kors astor handbag
tory burch jelly flats
louis vuitton bags on sale cheap
true religion on sale
ray ban polarized
used louis vuitton for sale
tory flats
tory burc
tory burch purses on sale
limited edition jordans
louis vuitton outlet stores
cheap authentic louis vuitton bags
outlet for louis vuitton
true religion jean jacket price
jordans for women
michael kors jewelry sale
ray ban stores
concords 11 s
nice jordans
ray ban 2132 new wayfarer
michael kors luggage bag
online polo outlet
true religion rainbow
true religion mens shirts
tory burch wedge flip flops
polo ralph lauren cardigan
tory burch flats for cheap
christian louboutin red bottom sneakers
louis vuitton accessories
white concords 11
used tory burch
official true religion jeans
christian louboutin rolando
oakley m frame sweep
who invented true religion jeans
[url=http://www.michaelkorsoutlet-handbags.us]micha
hodoors
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Sunday, October 7th 2018 4:02 pm    Post subject: giving way to adams as the strong safety Reply with quote

giving way to adams as the strong safetyTwo youth baseball coaches in New Hampshire are being investigated by their league after reportedly hatching a plan to bean an 11 year old girl, according to the Fosters Daily Democrat. Foster recently sent right tackle Chris Hubbard, who fresh off a five year, $36.5 million free agent deal with the Cleveland Browns, a private bag photo that Hubbard won't share publicly. yet the image is a reminder of how bittersweet Hubbard considers his departure from Pittsburgh, Charles Woodson Jersey where he went from undrafted free agent in 2013 to a 10 game starterNew England Sports NetworkFormer Manager, Player Call Alex Cora's Gesture During Sox Yankees Brawl 'Bush League'After Wednesday's fight Wholesale Jerseys night at Fenway Park between the Boston Red Sox and New York Yankees, a former Green Bay Packers manager and player have a bone to pick with Boston skipper Alex Cora.

Nfl Jerseys - The Greatest Gift An Eternity!

new world, new world " percussion clothes july 17 18 betty b

Will The Nfl Jerseys China Free Shipping 32 Teams Be Divided Heres Our Vision Of The Future -- Including

playing with more confidence and Im playing better this ye
brownelon258

PostPosted: Wednesday, February 12th 2020 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mcafee.com/activate
norton.com/setup
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> feedback All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: