Forum Index
  FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Register    Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 
i know your name is not elizabeth (i will call you that anyw
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
between two primes

PostPosted: Monday, December 4th 2006 3:17 pm    Post subject: i know your name is not elizabeth (i will call you that anyw Reply with quote

DISCUSS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr. Mechanical
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Monday, December 4th 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I greatly enjoyed this essay.

That's about all I have to say, I guess.
between two primes

PostPosted: Monday, December 4th 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah? Thanks, I guess.

I personally thought it was lacking in fruity rhyming. I'll make up for that, next time, I guess.

PostPosted: Monday, December 4th 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The forums look nicer. The article was Timらしい. Welcome back LPN!
Rud13
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Monday, December 4th 2006 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I came up with a double way to figure out the twin problem long after the fact (and that even if you knew, you wouldn't approach.)

A. The wife would be equal or better dressed than her husband. I hardly remember what either of them were wearing.

B. The sister would more than likely NOT sit infront of the husband. And due to the way it was set up it would be mostly pointless from a motherly perspective to sit infront of the baby.

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My only way of treating a girl I find attractive is to perform some absolutely normal human function (such as pouring a drink) in front of her, and then walk off, pretending that I didn’t even notice she was there."

Fuck me. That could only be why I never get the one I really like.

Anyway, my birthday happens to lie on November 14, which just so happens to be my Dad's as well. Coincidence loves company I guess.
Zoamelgustar
hoople head

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A stunning return to form.

Now where's the fukubukuro?
Sony claimed that the PS9 was a "statement piece", in fact, it was an eight-foot-tall iron box which cost $14,000, featured a ten-pound brass box with sharp corners and one button that said "PUSH" for the controller, and played Asteroids and Pele's Soccer at five frames per second. Since that point, gaming has abandoned technical excellence for artistic expression and absurdist experimentation.
Mr. Apol
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now THIS, this is more like it.

when i got back to america, i tried putting parmesan, black pepper, and tabasco on some dominos pizza, and it just wasn't the same.

note: i'll say some more stuff after i read this entire thing. i just read the part about gusto and i couldn't help yet comment on that.

to highway: nice job with the logo and all!

LJ -- Profile -- Gallery
zaiten

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so last friday was your 26th, huh?
for whatever's worth, tanjoubi omedetou, Tim. una felicitacion pana.

hey, I imagined you had a telecaster. Not B&W however, Squier maybe?
by the way, how did it go with the esoteric drummer from Kinjirareta?

on a different note, I agree AC/DC puts Australia on my map, much like Sepultura did Brazil and Rhapsody did Italy. The pop/rock band JUANES does it for Colombia, I believe.

and for Japan, I'd personally say X, at least back in the day.

Last edited by zaiten on Tuesday, December 5th 2006 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
digi
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job on that one. It was really enjoyable for me. Though up until the non-narrative on the Princess' birthday, my inner vocalized thought process was something like:
"Huh. Eh?"
There were also some tongue-dicking sound effects.
So yeah, if you're wanting to add more fruitsy elements, I think that first section could use some spice.

S'what I was thinking, is all.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rud13 wrote:
I came up with a double way to figure out the twin problem long after the fact (and that even if you knew, you wouldn't approach.)

A. The wife would be equal or better dressed than her husband. I hardly remember what either of them were wearing.

B. The sister would more than likely NOT sit infront of the husband. And due to the way it was set up it would be mostly pointless from a motherly perspective to sit infront of the baby.

first of all, if you were present during the inspiration for one of my slightly fictionalized anecdotes i'd appreciate it if you didn't point out any discrepancies because T-T

as i said in my essay, the problem is at its most perfect when the women are dressed the same way and not looking at each other or anyone else

and if both sisters and the husband grew up together, and went to the same high school or something, you know, maybe the sister and the husband could have some kind of conversational relationship? maybe they wouldn't mind talking about things every once in a while? i mean, the husband theoretically could be talking to his wife all the time. maybe he takes some kind of perverse interest in talking to his wife's identical twin -- it would be perversely interesting, at any rate, to ask someone who looks exactly like the woman you ate breakfast with this morning "what did you do this morning?" and hear her say "i was on an airplane this morning." it'd be a world-collapsing feeling. you'd get used to feeling that, every once in a while. maybe you'd come to really like it.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zaiten wrote:
so last friday was your 26th, huh?
for whatever's worth, tanjoubi omedetou, Tim. una felicitacion pana.

Actually, June 7th was my 27th!

zaiten wrote:
hey, I imagined you had a telecaster. Not B&W however, Squier maybe?
by the way, how did it go with the esoteric drummer from Kinjirareta?

My Telecaster is a Fender Japan. It's very hard for me to play. I get cramps all the way down to my elbows. My fingers are long and its neck is short. It's still an alright ride, sometimes. I tune it tight.

I'd like a Cyclone HH or a Fender (not Japan) Stratocaster. I suppose I could afford one, though hell. I'm not sure if I'm precisely worth of one, right now.

Also, it went pretty bad with that drummer. Let us not speak of it any further T-T

Last edited by 108 on Wednesday, December 6th 2006 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Crackity Jonze
hoople head

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 5th 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

first of all, switching to apple was a fine move. once you go mac you never go back.

now, as a matter of coincidence i've been thinking about coincidence and it's usefulness. i'm beginning think coincidence allows us to give meaning where reason and reflection won't allow us to give meaning and that's just as well, if not better, since coincidence is much more exciting.

i like the idea that anything's possible. i've been watching twin peaks and other david lynch movies incessantly the past month or so and have found that stepping away from rationality may may help to understand reality; somehow the absurd begins to explain real life more fully than rational thought can, at least if you approach things honestly. sort of like how hunger (apparently) isn't scientifically quantifiable: newslink. now we must fight the international problem of "very low food security" instead...

anyway, didn't either of the twin diners wear a wedding ring?
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 6th 2006 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackity Jonze wrote:
first of all, switching to apple was a fine move. once you go mac you never go back.

It wasn't a switch :(

See, I have never owned a computer before. Basically, I've taken whatever I can get. Part of the reason I have written everything I've ever written which has aspired to literature (albeit in "friendly letter" format as it is) in .rtf format is because I never know what kind of computer I'm going to be using, or what kind of software will be installed. When at people's houses, I use their computers. For a while, a girl had loaned me a Dell laptop, which proceeded to get dropped down some stairs by not-me (over three years ago now), and the girl never asked for the laptop back. It's still in my old suitcase. It kind of hurts to look at. At work, we have PCs and Macs, and as I'm not a fucking moron, I do not prefer the PCs. I just never thought once (or twice) about being zealous about it.

So naturally, for my first-ever "adult" computer purchase, I decided to buy the best, most expensive laptop I could. So there you go!

Quote:
i like the idea that anything's possible. i've been watching twin peaks and other david lynch movies incessantly the past month or so and have found that stepping away from rationality may may help to understand reality; somehow the absurd begins to explain real life more fully than rational thought can, at least if you approach things honestly.

Yes!

Quote:
sort of like how hunger (apparently) isn't scientifically quantifiable: newslink. now we must fight the international problem of "very low food security" instead...

Oho!

Quote:
anyway, didn't either of the twin diners wear a wedding ring?

No! I scanned both of their hands. There's still the weird chance that the girls and the guy were all siblings, and he was a single father. Though hmmm.
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 6th 2006 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:

It wasn't a switch :(

See, I have never owned a computer before. Basically, I've taken whatever I can get. Part of the reason I have written everything I've ever written which has aspired to literature (albeit in "friendly letter" format as it is) in .rtf format is because I never know what kind of computer I'm going to be using, or what kind of software will be installed. When at people's houses, I use their computers. For a while, a girl had loaned me a Dell laptop, which proceeded to get dropped down some stairs by not-me (over three years ago now), and the girl never asked for the laptop back. It's still in my old suitcase. It kind of hurts to look at.

as a kid i was really poor (just like now) and i thought this world was a place where one couldn't (legally) aquire computers for free. i think it's sort of paradoxical that as i've gotten older i've come to believe that anything is possible.

Quote:
At work, we have PCs and Macs, and as I'm not a fucking moron, I do not prefer the PCs.

haha! sounds like a brilliant, expert testimonial that should be sent to apple. maybe they could use it in print ads...

Quote:
No! I scanned both of their hands. There's still the weird chance that the girls and the guy were all siblings, and he was a single father. Though hmmm.

just from my observations, many Japanese fathers don't seem to take a great interest in taking care of their children, at least in public. i've only ever seen a mother feeding a child. once, on a train, i saw a loving mother pick a piece of food from her toddler's cheek and eat it. somehow,though, i didn't find it to be a beautiful moment...

anyway, i was reading a david lynch interview recently. he said he gets most of his ideas while sitting in cafes and coffee shops watching people while on a caffeinated sugar-high. somehow it helps him reach an unusual mindset. i think he believes it to be a connection to his subconscious mind. this is where a lot of his movies take place, in the dreams and subconscious minds of his characters.

i also read that carl jung had some of his greatest philosophical breakthroughs on the subconscious mind while building his castle singlehandedly, stone by stone, because the repeated, essentially thoughtless behavior helped him to connect to his own subconscious.

now for my questions. i've noticed a lot of your writing comes from observations of people on trains and in restaurants. so how do you reach your creative mindset? where and in what situations do your ideas come to you?

most of mine seem to come while i'm getting ready for work...
Sushi K
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 6th 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading that if you get 23 people in a room there is a 50% chance that two of them will have the same birthday. So random chance will even out eventually, and even the absurd will happen. (Go go Google and... http://mathforum.org/dr.math/faq/faq.birthdayprob.html )

And disko your LPN join date is my birthday...

I also seem to remember that the process where twins take on different personalities is called twinning, and this is subconscious so they can develop their own personal identities.
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Thursday, December 7th 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
At work, we have PCs and Macs, and as I'm not a fucking moron, I do not prefer the PCs.

For the record: I think this is a pretty retarded sentiment, continuously reborn among the hipster generation with each shiny new round of Apple ad campaigns.

Crackity Jonze wrote:
anyway, i was reading a david lynch interview recently. he said he gets most of his ideas while sitting in cafes and coffee shops watching people while on a caffeinated sugar-high. somehow it helps him reach an unusual mindset. i think he believes it to be a connection to his subconscious mind. this is where a lot of his movies take place, in the dreams and subconscious minds of his characters.

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that, before you draw too much inspiration from him, David Lynch is batshit insane and believes in transcendental meditation. No seriously. He also believes that if 1% (yes, 1% exactly, it's scientifically proven) of the world's population transcendentally meditates at the same time, every human being will achieve enlightenment.

You can't make this stuff up, folks.
E. Megas
武神装攻

PostPosted: Thursday, December 7th 2006 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CubaLibre wrote:
I would also like to take this opportunity to say that, before you draw too much inspiration from him, David Lynch is batshit insane and believes in transcendental meditation. No seriously. He also believes that if 1% (yes, 1% exactly, it's scientifically proven) of the world's population transcendentally meditates at the same time, every human being will achieve enlightenment.

Better known as the "Hundredth Monkey Effect":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_Monkey

Don't be so quick to call just him insane; it was a big thing among '80s New-Agers. Belief in it is way, waaaaaay more pervasive among certain groups than people would otherwise give it credit for.

Crazy humans--

PostPosted: Thursday, December 7th 2006 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was enjoying this per usual up until...

Quote:
I chanced upon a girl with a beautiful face, more interesting than maybe anyone I’d seen in over a week. She looked like a fantasy creature. The words sound not-beautiful; she was beautiful. She was like an Egyptian cat carved in whitest soap. You look at her and think about dying alone. Or else you look at her and know that she was probably named after an emotion, probably “snow”, if snow was an emotion. I guess it can be, somedays. You can imagine her sipping Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea late on a February night, with a blanket on her legs, staring straight at a wall-sized Impressionist landscape painting portraying a tower-like mountain, purple and blue and black, being swallowed into a sun, a cactus in the foreground. It would warm her with a white light.

She was selecting a teacup. Her fingers were like spider-legs, if spiders were related to fairies.

i find your unconventional descriptions and imagery to be pretty satisfying most of the time, yet all that seemed horribly tossed off.

in any event, the show goes on...
between two primes

PostPosted: Thursday, December 7th 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:(

PostPosted: Thursday, December 7th 2006 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh come now tim, don't be sad. you know i love your work.

actually, i'm a new user. you don't know that. yet i do. and for the most part, that was a pretty great article. the ending was nice. the guitar video was an added plus.

and i wish i had time to finish that word document novel of yours.
between two primes

PostPosted: Thursday, December 7th 2006 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agoodflyingbird wrote:
oh come now tim, don't be sad. you know i love your work.

actually, i'm a new user. you don't know that. yet i do. and for the most part, that was a pretty great article. the ending was nice. the guitar video was an added plus.

and i wish i had time to finish that word document novel of yours.

it was merely how i felt about the girl. i could even see the painting, right there. i felt very purplish about her. i didn't know how else to put it.

maybe in japanese it would have been better. :(

i think i've written better things on this site. i'll go on to write something better, i think. we'll see.

you forgot the quotation marks around "novel"; i hesitate to un-quotationmark any "novel" that stars myself as the main character. i really don't like writing in the first person, though i guess you wouldn't know it to peruse this website.

more guitar videos -- tons of them -- would be coming if they hadn't cut off my internet at home. :(
hoople head

PostPosted: Thursday, December 7th 2006 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CubaLibre wrote:

i think it may already be too late for me...

actually, though, you reminded me of an amazing experience i had. one time i went to this place called "church". all the people there were worried about life and death. they actually had a book written by regular people who were inspired by a being called "God", and even the son of God, a man named Jesus. Jesus could perform miracles such as healing the sick and even turning water into wine. perhaps the craziest part was that the book convinced those people--even without any real proof--that they had a "soul". the book said that after death your soul would go to one of two places, depending upon how you lived your life. they called those places "heaven" and "hell"...

anyway, even though i don't really believe in all that crazy nonsense i think their hearts were in the right place.
Mr. Business

PostPosted: Friday, December 8th 2006 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
I decided to buy the best, most expensive laptop I could. So there you go!

You could probably have spent more money buying a Sony, though their laptops are just insanely priced--well, they are in America at least. Actually, just how expensive is a high end VAIO notebook in Japan? A cursory glance at Sony's site makes it look like they're probably a good bit cheaper. Somewhere in the 1.8k USD range instead of the 2.6k USD range as it is on Sony USA's online store.

Also, are you still able to fingerpick any melody that you hear? The guitar video was pretty impressive.
between two primes

PostPosted: Friday, December 8th 2006 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Business wrote:
108 wrote:
I decided to buy the best, most expensive laptop I could. So there you go!

You could probably have spent more money buying a Sony, though their laptops are just insanely priced--well, they are in America at least. Actually, just how expensive is a high end VAIO notebook in Japan? A cursory glance at Sony's site makes it look like they're probably a good bit cheaper. Somewhere in the 1.8k USD range instead of the 2.6k USD range as it is on Sony USA's online store.

Well! Ahem! I reckon I wanted the most expensive good computer I could get.

In other words, ahem! Vaios are not my definition of good. I would know because I'm using one to type this right now.

A high-end one over here -- the X series? Is something like 390,000 yen. I don't quite know the dollar conversion. Either way, it's kind of a lot of money.

My Macbook Pro was 349,000 yen.

Mr. Business wrote:
Also, are you still able to fingerpick any melody that you hear? The guitar video was pretty impressive.

Yeah, the gift of jazz didn't go away.

I am listening to Ryuichi Sakamoto now and emasuring his influence on Yasunori Mitsuda. I've discovered that there's really just one little trick to playing pseudo-classical guitar -- that being that you're basically forming mini-chords with two fingers and plucking them with two fingers at a time. Always one high, one low. Then again, relatively speaking, of every two notes in a sequence, one is higher, and one is lower than the other.

It's a delicate kind of joy-like seesawing is all it is.

I really wish I could just sit home and play the guitar all day instead of using this keyboard that hurts my hands.

PostPosted: Saturday, December 9th 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:

you forgot the quotation marks around "novel"; i hesitate to un-quotationmark any "novel" that stars myself as the main character. i really don't like writing in the first person, though i guess you wouldn't know it to peruse this website.

more guitar videos -- tons of them -- would be coming if they hadn't cut off my internet at home. :(

Every time I check out this site I notice the sidebar that talks about The Most Gorgeous Situation in Tokyo. Did you give up on that project, or is that something we can be looking forward to as well?
digi
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Saturday, December 9th 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of that, can we still e-mail you to read 'The Most Gorgeous Situation in Korea'?
Scofflaw

PostPosted: Saturday, December 9th 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

digi wrote:
Speaking of that, can we still e-mail you to read 'The Most Gorgeous Situation in Korea'?

You should definitely check it out, if you can. The Situation is like a really, really long bizzity-logg0r post, only kind of not at the same time. It does a great job describing how it feels to travel for cheap in a foreign country where everything is new and weird and awesome.

P.S. This website needs more Drew Cosner. What happened to that dude?

Edit: Before writing this post, I wondered why everyone on this site called their b-l-o-g-s bizzity-logg0r.
And now I know.
Zoamelgustar
hoople head

PostPosted: Saturday, December 9th 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You should definitely check it out, if you can. The Situation is like a really, really long bizzity-logg0r post, only kind of not at the same time. It does a great job describing how it feels to travel for cheap in a foreign country where everything is new and weird and awesome.

And I'm in it a little, I think! In the skeeziest part, maybe.

I'm finally getting a red one of those Roland Micro Cubes in a couple days. With the arrival of that, and my carved up lace-sensor Gibson Imma be mad songwritin' all over the world... of the East Coast U.S.
Sony claimed that the PS9 was a "statement piece", in fact, it was an eight-foot-tall iron box which cost $14,000, featured a ten-pound brass box with sharp corners and one button that said "PUSH" for the controller, and played Asteroids and Pele's Soccer at five frames per second. Since that point, gaming has abandoned technical excellence for artistic expression and absurdist experimentation.
between two primes

PostPosted: Monday, December 11th 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scofflaw wrote:
Every time I check out this site I notice the sidebar that talks about The Most Gorgeous Situation in Tokyo. Did you give up on that project, or is that something we can be looking forward to as well?

Oh, it's coming!! It's most definitely still in the works. Keep in mind it took a hella long time for "Korea" to get finished.
between two primes

PostPosted: Monday, December 11th 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

digi wrote:

Yes!

Otherwise, I would have removed the link from the front page!
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Monday, December 11th 2006 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackity Jonze wrote:
actually, though, you reminded me of an amazing experience i had. one time i went to this place called "church". all the people there were worried about life and death. they actually had a book written by regular people who were inspired by a being called "God", and even the son of God, a man named Jesus. Jesus could perform miracles such as healing the sick and even turning water into wine. perhaps the craziest part was that the book convinced those people--even without any real proof--that they had a "soul". the book said that after death your soul would go to one of two places, depending upon how you lived your life. they called those places "heaven" and "hell"...

Please.

Also, having finally read the article in question, I believe I can authorize myself to say the following statement:

Tim out-Murakamis Murakami.

Perhaps that's bold, yet no one's ever accused me of being otherwise.
Scofflaw

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
Keep in mind it took a hella long time for "Korea" to get finished.

I believe it. I just haven't heard you mention it lately, is why I ask.

Good!
john82

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 15th 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i loved your guitar video, it's nice when you put videos into text articles like that...
the playing style reminds me of my israeli girfriend who also plays guitar.
By the way, you can find here lots of jem / ibanez information.
oh, and don't forget it's important not to trust horses from far away!!!
Johnny from guitars101
coco
hoople head

PostPosted: Thursday, October 20th 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: rs gold Reply with quote

Well, I have been worried about how to improve my buy runescape gold in my Runescape a few years ago. In deed, my runescape gold sale are not very good and just little rs gold. yet now I have solved this question. Hey, friend, look at this website, you will get an unexpected result and have no occasion to worry about the security of your rs accounts.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meard421

PostPosted: Monday, November 14th 2011 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i ungenerous, the spouse theoretically could be conversation to his mate all the dimension. maybe he takes several benign of perverse wonder in talking to his spouse's selfsame jibe -- it would be perversely stimulating, at any range, to ask someone who looks exactly equal the spouse you ate breakfast with this farewell "what did you do this farewell?" and probe her say "i was on an airplane this forenoon."

Computer Store
Online Computer Store
shaunpolardd

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 13th 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember reading that if you get 23 people in a room there is a 50% chance that two of them will have the same birthday. So random chance will even out eventually, and even the absurd will happen.
meard421

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 13th 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all the fill there were worried nearly brio and alteration. they actually had a aggregation backhand by stock fill who were inspired by a state titled "God", and plane the son of God, a man titled Jesus. Hebrew could fulfill miracles specified as healing the sick and equal motion h2o into wine.

Computer Accessories Store
Online camera store
Computer power supplies
computer ram

Last edited by meard421 on Tuesday, January 3rd 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
jeffhilsonn

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 3rd 2012 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Telecaster is a Fender Japan. It's actual harder for me to play. I get cramps all the way down to my elbows. My fingers are continued and its close is short. It's still an alright ride, sometimes. I tune it tight. I'd like a Cyclone HH or a Fender (not Japan) Stratocaster. I accept I could allow one, admitting hell. I'm not abiding if I'm absolutely account of one, appropriate now.
SWGSFD

PostPosted: Wednesday, March 28th 2012 9:25 am    Post subject: GSDFSG Reply with quote

when i got back to america, i tried putting parmesan, black pepper, and tabasco on some dominos pizza, and it just wasn't the same.

note: i'll say some more stuff after i read this entire thing. i just read the part about gusto and i couldn't help yet comment on that.
wailian
asshole

PostPosted: Thursday, April 19th 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Besthandbag store is a leading designer and maker of luxury lifestyle handbags and accessories. Coach is positive to expand the international distribution market business, attract overseas consumers. In order to meet the needs of customers. Coach Outlet Store arises spontaneously. They are all coach original factory production,With quality assurance. Just like the Coach Factory Outlet,You can buy all the coach products at online shops. There are various types of coach products,coach bangles,coach earrings,
coach necklaces and so on. Elegant Coach Earrings will make you more fashionable and charming. Girls,Hurry to pay for your beauty.
wailian
asshole

PostPosted: Monday, April 23rd 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The modern automobile electronic technology more widely, and only rely on past practices that a multimeter will be able to repair auto circuit failure already abandon the modern car repair. In addition to the fault diagnostic equipment, oscilloscopes and multimeters, more and more automotive diagnostic toolsapplied to vehicle maintenance, current clamp, infrared side Wenyi,code scanner, and a number of line pilot lights and other. The application of a large number of diagnostic tools will help improve the accuracy of the maintenance of corporate troubleshooting and maintenance efficiency.
egfrhfd
hoople head

PostPosted: Friday, August 24th 2012 10:44 am    Post subject: Discount Gucci Reply with quote

Baby, come on! Authentic Gucci is waiting for us. Still remember that day 7 years ago. We are both poor. When we passed by a Gucci Outlet, I saw one Gucci Bag. And I saw my bag on my shoulder. I felt a little hopeless. When can I have a bag like Gucci. My boyfriend read out my mind. One year later, he used up all his savings to buy that Gucci Bag for me. At that time, my tears fell down. I thought I would stay with him forever. He loves me so much.
He and I am rich now. yet we still remember the years we were poor. At that time, LV bags were so pop. I love LV so much. So I went to Louis Vuitton Outlet Online to see if the bags will be cheaper that the outlet outside. And I found lots of nice bags in lower price. My husband said if you want, buy some. I will work hard to realize your dream.
I still remember Discount Gucci. It gave me so strong power. For it, I worked so hard and struggled for the life. At last, I became the manager of our company. And I can realize my dream. I love Gucci. It really gives me beautiful dream.
Finally, I found out that I also can afford to buy Burberry Bags. Burberry Outlet Online is a way to go to the dream top. Because of Burberry, I can fight for the life. I want to be the upper class person. So I struggle and struggle, work and work. At last, I succeed.
MIUCCIA PRADA has reworked 40 dresses from the Prada and Miu Miu archives to create costumes for the upcoming film adaptation of The Great Gatsby. The designer has collaborated with the film's head of wardrobe, Catherine Martin - wife of the film's director, Baz Luhrmann - on the Twenties-era flapper dresses worn by several actresses throughout the movie.
Coach123456
hoople head

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 11th 2012 11:00 am    Post subject: Coach Outlet Online Reply with quote

That experts claim Coach Factory Outlet shopping is in the changes they are available in, which can make it well suited for benefit from to be a'luggage'bag.Coach handbags from the Coach Factory Online are popular now because of the colorful fabric. It is fashionable and beautiful. You can see the opening of the bag like wave, which is its special design.Coach Factory owns the reputation all over the world. It is always devoted to making the best products and providing the best services for its customers.You can find all kinds of coach bags whatever you chose which one in Coach Factory Outlet Online will never be out of fashion. Not only they have many nice and design styles, yet also made from the finest leather and fabric.And Coach Outlet Online is a great gift because there are many different styles that could be coordinated with different personalities together.Coach Outlet handbags's special design and fashion is certainly and so eye-catching, I hope you are able to get much more attention towards the Cheap Coach Crossbody.
coach88888888
asshole

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 11th 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I am at Brooks Brothers or Eddie Bauer or any other Coach Outlet Online type store, there is no gigantic sign telling me which items were made for factory and which items were once at a full price store and now offered at a discount.Coach Factory was started more than fifty years ago as a family buiness.Customers began looking for the Coach brand by name.Explore the fabulous Coach Factory Store accessory designs with the lovely and uber-practical shoulder strap.
Coach520
hoople head

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 11th 2012 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet you may feel slightly safer and smugly stylish whilst you walk past actual Louis Vuitton hobos who have to battle to the death for raw chicken bones。<br>Coach Outlet has become necessary in everyday life of women seeking fashion and simple designs simple and elegant to look at very affordable and practical.<br>Now look at the Coach Purses's website and uncover details about the services and products they offer.<br>
xuexue
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Saturday, October 6th 2012 5:46 pm    Post subject: Coach Factory Outlet Reply with quote

The decision comes after Coach Factory Outlet more than three years of financial troubles that have repeatedly delayed the museum’s opening of a new Louis Vuitton Belts site at Fifth Avenue and 110th Street, on the northern tip of what is known as Museum Mile. The museum needs Coach Factory Outlet an additional $10 million to finish construction of its new space in the bottom of a 19-story condominium Gucci Belts designed by Robert A. M. Stern. A statement released by the museum announcing Ms. Thompson’s departure said it was “in Coach Factory Outlet discussions with several funders to ensure that the project is completed successfully.The space was Coach Factory Outlet originally scheduled to open in 2009, and no new opening date has yet been set. Since its establishment in 1984, Coach Factory Online the museum has occupied a variety of temporary spaces, most recently a gallery in Long Island City, Queens, that Coach Outlet Online closed in 2005.People close to Ms. Thompson, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because their conversations Coach Outlet Online with her were meant to be private, said she had spoken recently about leaving, partly because the project was near Coach Online Outlet completion and she did not want it to distract from her husband’s campaign. They also said she wanted Coach Factory Outlet Online to start looking for a new job now, because she worried that finding one would be more difficult Coach Outlet Online as the campaign got under way.The chairman of the museum, the real estate developer Bruce Eichner, said Coach Factory Online in the statement: “While there is still more work ahead to complete this project, we share Elsie’s Coach Factory Outlet commitment to opening a cultural beacon for Africa in New York. The board, Elsie and the museum’s supporters are committed Hermes Belts to getting the task finished as soon as possible.Since it closed its Queens site seven years ago, the Coach Outlet Online museum has been organizing and lending exhibitions to other institutions.
tomramjay12
asshole

PostPosted: Thursday, October 18th 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: hosting Reply with quote

UCVHOST is the leading VPS Hosting seller on the internet and has plans ( windows vps, Cheap vps, forex vps, Email VPS, Plesk VPS, MS SQL VPS, Linux VPS, Windows Hyper V, Shared Hosting ) catering to everyone’s needs. UCVHOST is also platinum partner ( Parallels Partner ) with Parallels and has recently been awarded the Emerging Region Partner Of The Year Award. Just visit UCVHOST and see the difference. Chat with our support executives and check the expertise of each one of them. UCVHOST is the best and you can see this for yourself by signing up with us with our 30 day money back guarantee.
guagua
person who needs to post more

PostPosted: Friday, November 23rd 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Coach Outlet Online Reply with quote

Knowing what the couple wants andCoach Outlet Store Online pray together, to struggle togetherCoach Outlet Online, to go to jail together,Coach Outlet Store to stand up for freedom together, Coach Factory Outletknowing that we will be free one day. And this will be the day, Coach Factory Outletthis will be the day when all of God's Coach Factory Outletchildren will be able to sing with newCoach Factory Online meaning, "My country 'tis of thee, Coach Outletsweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.Coach Outlet Land where my fathers died, land of Coach Outlet Store Onlinethe Pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside,Coach Outlet Online for themselves as husband and wife.
guagua
person who needs to post more

PostPosted: Tuesday, November 27th 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Coach Outlet Online Reply with quote

"I was lucky no-one hit me yet Coach Outlet Online the car was damaged and we lost a Coach Outlet Online lot of speed, especially when it dried up. Fortunately Coach Factory Outlet it started to rain again and I Coach Outlet Store felt so much happier. "It is Coach Outlet difficult to imagine what goes through Coach Factory Outlet my head now even for myself," Coach Outlet Vettel said. "I am full of Coach Outlet Store Online adrenaline and if you poke me Coach Factory Online now I wouldn't feel it."It was an incredible race. When Coach Factory Outlet you get turned around at Turn Four for no reason and it becomes like Coach Outlet Online heading the wrong way down the M25 it is not the most comfortable feeling.
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Wednesday, November 28th 2012 10:00 am    Post subject: coach outlet Reply with quote

Olive understood, coach outlet online, or thought she understood, and the woefulness of it all only seemed the deeper. She would just sit there and hold her hand; that was all she could do; they were beyond each other¡¯s help in any other way now. coach outlet, Verena leaned her head back and closed her eyes, and for an hour, as nightfall settled in the room, neither of the young women spoke. Distinctly, it was a kind of shame. After a while the parlour-maid, very casual, in the manner of the servants at Marmion, appeared on the threshold with a lamp; yet Olive motioned her frantically away. coach outlet store online, She wished to keep the darkness. It was a kind of shame.The next morning Basil Ransom rapped loudly with his walking-stick on the lintel of Miss Chancellor¡¯s house-door, which, as usual on fine days, coach factory outlet, stood open. There was no need he should wait till the servant had answered his summons; for Olive, who had reason to believe he would come, and who had been lurking in the sitting-room for a purpose of her own, stepped forth into the little hall.I am sorry to disturb you; I had the hope that ¡ª for a moment ¡ª I might see Miss Tarrant. Coach Outlet Online, That was the speech with which (and a measured salutation) he greeted his advancing kinswoman. She faced him an instant, and her strange green eyes caught the light.It¡¯s impossible. You may believe that when I say it.Why is it impossible? he asked, smiling in spite of an inward displeasure. louis vuitton, And as Olive gave him no answer, only gazing at him with a cold audacity which he had not hitherto observed in her, pinglunlilinzu1128, he added a little explanation. It is simply to have seen her before I go ¡ª to have said five words to her. michael kors outlet, I want her to know that I have made up my mind ¡ª since yesterday ¡ª to leave this place; I shall take the train at noon.
xing80
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, June 19th 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: coach factory online Reply with quote

michael kors
coach factory online
ルイヴィトン
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
バーバリー バッグ
coach factory
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton bags
ルイヴィトン 公式
バーバリー
coach store online
gfndddd7
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, June 11th 2014 1:33 pm    Post subject: oakley sunglasses cheap Reply with quote

coach factory
cheap oakley
louis vuitton
michael kors
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin outlet
belstaff jackets
kate spade outlet
alexander boaby
p90x workouts
gucci shoes
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap oakley
celine outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
cheap jordans shoes
coach factory
coach factory outlet online
bottega veneta
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
jordan retro 11
cheap oakleys
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors outlet
tory burch shoes
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap jordans
red bottom shoes
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
cheap oakleys
coach outlet
tiffany and co
coach outlet
insanity workouts
louis vuitton outlet online
barbour outlet
coach purses
nike outlet
fitflop shoes
coach factory outlet
chanel outlet
louis vuitton
cheap jordan shoes
burberry outlet
hermes birkin
nike free run
cheap jerseys
cheap hollister clothes
oakley sunglasses cheap
kate spade outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
kate spade handbags
cheap oakley
abercrombie kids
michael kors outlet
versace sunglasses
chi flat iron
givenchy handbags
juicy couture
polo ralph lauren outlet
juicy couture
moncler jackets
cheap jordans
tory burch outlet
ugg boots
coach factory online
supra shoes
the north face outlet
mont blanc pens
coachfactory.com
ray ban sunglasses cheap
fitflop shoes
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
marc jacobs outlet
hermes belts
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses cheap
fake oakley sunglasses
ferragamo shoes
true religion outlet
tory burch
toms shoes
louis vuitton handbags
belstaff
true religion jeans
louis vuitton
jordan 9
louis vuitton handbags
celine outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses cheap
gucci outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
dolce gabbana
oakley sunglasses discount
fendi handbags
spyder jackets
cheap nfl jersyes
gucci outlet
nike shoes
marc jacobs
uggs outlet
nike dunk shoes
dior handbags
oakley sunglasses cheap
michael kors handbags
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade outlet
miu miu
mulberry handbags
louis vuitton outlet
true religion
michael kors handbags
cheap oakleys
oakley sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
christian louboutin
belstaff outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
tiffany outlet
tory burch outlet
true religion jeans
ray ban sunglasses cheap
oakley sunglasses
nike free shoes
coach outlet
ray ban sunglasses cheap
louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
michael kors watches
louis vuitton outlet
tiffany jewelry
coach factory outlet
fitflop
toms shoes
tory burch shoes
jimmy choo
burberry outlet
tory burch outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
prada handbags
ugg outlet
coach factory store online
ray ban outlet
coach outlet
cheap oakleys
louis vuitton
hollister clothing
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags
michael kors
nike shoes
jordan retro 3
kate spade handbags
belstaff outlet
guess outlet
jordan 11
oakley sunglasses cheap
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
tory burch outlet online
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
ray ban outlet
michael jordan shoes
air jordans
ralph lauren outlet
barbour outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
ray ban outlet
coach factory
canada goose outlet
Dolce & Gabbana
ray ban outlet
gucci handbags
beats by dr dre
coach factory
coach fatory outlet online
michael kors
ghd hair straighteners
coachfactory.com
hogan outlet
nike free
turbo fire workout
jordan shoes
tiffany jewelry
cheap nfl jerseys
cheap oakley sunglasses
chi hair straighteners
timberland boots
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
coach factory
suxiaocai
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, June 11th 2014 2:52 pm    Post subject: suxiaocai Reply with quote

coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton stores
louis vuitton handbags
discount christian louboutin
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach factory online
michael kors factory online
louis vuitton sale
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
coach handbags
louis vuitton outlet
montblanc pens
michael kors sale
coach outlet stores
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet
michael kors black Friday
coach factory online
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
coach handbags
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
cheap red bottoms
coach factory outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton usa
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
coach factory online
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
coach handbags
michael kors handbags outlet
coach factory
coach outlet
christian louboutin discount
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet
michaelkors.com
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin
coach factory outlet
coach factory
coach handbags new 2014
cheap louis vuitton handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton handbags
red bottom shoes cheap
coach factory
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton cheap
louis vuitton black Friday
louis vuitton
lululemon pants
louis vuitton handbags
lululemon warehouse
true religion jeans
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
coach factory store
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ray ban outlet
michael kors bags
michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags
michael kors
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
coach factory
louis vuitton handbags outlet
red bottom shoes outlet
coach factory
michael kors
michael kors handbags
coach bags
louis vuitton
cheap christian louboutin
coach outlet store
coach handbags
michael kors
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
coach handbags
michael kors
louis vuitton 2014
louis vuitton
cheap michael kors handbags
coach factory
coach outlet
christian louboutin sale
www.coachfactory.com
louis vuitton handbags
oakley outlet
michael kors
cheap michael kors handbags
michael kors handbags online
coach factory outlet
michael kors black Friday 2014
louis vuitton
true religion outlet
coach handbags new 2014
coachfactory.com
coach factory outlet
christian louboutin
coach factory
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors
christian louboutin outlet store
rayban outlet
louis vuitton handbags cheap
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors
christian louboutin
louis vuitton handbag
michael kors outlet
coach factory online
michael kors handbags
coachfactory.com
christian louboutin sale
red bottom shoes
coach factory outlet
coachfactory.com
michael kors handbags
www.louisvuitton.com
michael kors
michael kors purses
louis vuitton
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store
oakley sunglasses
red bottom heels
coach outlet
louisvuitton.com
coach outlet
cheap oakleys
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
coach factory
louis vuitton online shop
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet store
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
michael kors factory
michael kors handbags outlet
coach.com
red bottom shoes
michael kors purses
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
kate spade outlet
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton outlet
christian louboutin sale
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
coach handbags new 2014
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
michael kors
coachfactory.com
christian louboutin outlet online store
coach black Friday
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
michaelkors.com
coach factory outlet
coachfactory.com
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
michael kors factory
coach outlet black Friday
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
coach black Friday sale 2014
louis vuitton
coach factory
coach factory online
coach handbags new 2014
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
coach factory
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
coach factory
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
red bottom shoes
discount christian louboutin
louis vuitton
lululemon clothing
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags sale
coach factory outlet
cheap lululemon
christian louboutin
coach factory
michael kors online
coach outlet
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet
coach handbags 2014
mont blanc pens discount
red bottom shoes
louis vuitton
louis vuitton cheap
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
kate spade
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses outlet
cheap michael kors purses
louis vuitton
louis vuitton online store
authentic louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton 2014
michael kors online
michael kors
lululemon outlet
michael kors
www.coachfactory.com
coach factory outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
michael kors purses outlet
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin shoes sale
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet store online
louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory online
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
mont blanc pens
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
kate spade handbags
mont blanc pens
oakley sunglasses
michael kors bags
louis vuitton outlet
red bottom shoes
oakley sunglaase cheap
www.michaelkors.com
michael kors handbags
ran ban sunglasses outlet
true religion
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton
coach handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton black Friday 2014
coach factory
louis vuitton
michael kors sale
coach factory
louis vuitton
shuaigecai
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, July 30th 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: shuaigecai Reply with quote

basketball jordan shoes
hollister san diego
louis vuitton cherry blossom
insane abs workout
louis vuitton don
de beers jewelry
hollister outlet store
chi hair products reviews
louis vuitton tote
oakley transitions
abercrombie canada
christian louboutin buy
sport jerseys cheap
custom jordans and air force ones
louis vuitton outlet las vegas
Air Max Release Dates
ray ban rb3025
oakley m frame
jordan 2 eminem
Jordan Retro 11 Release Date
ray ban prescription glasses lenscrafters
louis vuitton heels
speedy louis vuitton
tiffany jewelry cheap
jordans air
designer handbags discount
jordan 8 chrome
pittsburgh steelers jerseys
ray ban wayfarer frames
tiffany style necklace
hair straightener online shopping
true religion baseball cap
aber crombie
chi.com flat irons
cheap nhl jerseys for sale
women jordan shoes
true religion baby clothes
air jordan release dates 2014
hardest workout dvd
toms coupon code
cheap true religion
True Religion History
air jordan 3 infrered 23
jordan retro 5 black/cool grey/white
louis vuitton knockoffs
girls toms sale
cheap louis vuitton handbags
abercrombie london store
religion clothing outlet
cost of true religion jeans
bags juicy couture
ralph lauren outlet coupons
Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote Bag
stephen sprouse louis vuitton
guide mont blanc
true religion outlets
Nike Store
abercrombie fierce perfume
louis vuitton dons
jordan socks basketball
nfl game jersey
oakley sunglasses cheap 17.99
bag fendi
curling products for straight hair
lv purses
ray ban catalogue
louis vuitton backpacks for men
polo ralph lauren online store
tiffany las vegas
new jordan release dates
louis vuitton neverfull
ray ban sale
wedding jewelry
mont blanc 4810
abercrombie catalogue
louis vuitton backpack
lv belt
jordans for womens
abercrombie s
Handbag Designers List
ralph lauren shop online
newest jordans released
air jordans for women
ralph lauren furniture
Jordan 11 for Sale
newest jordans released 2014
Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Wholesale
buy christian louboutin shoes online
louis vuitton outlet store locations
ralph lauren baby shower theme
louis vuitton bags 2014
air jordan sale
sunglasses shop
abercrombie body warmer
louis vuitton hats
ray ban wayfarer sizes
christian louboutin knockoffs
true religion jeans cheap for men
ray ban eyeglasses frames
oakley outlet store locations
tiffany & co sale
true religion china
true religion ricky giant big t
chamonix and mont blanc
where do you get true religion jeans
louis vuitton mens sneakers
watches mont blanc
www.louisvuitton.com official website
free oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton sunglasses 2014
abercrombie modeling jobs
Air Jordan Gamma Blue
hermes h belt
ray ban sunglasses price
where to find true religion jeans
insanity abs workout
ralph by ralph lauren perfume
juicy couture bags sale
womens ralph lauren
true religion jeans günstig
hollister bags
christian louboutin stilettos
mont blanc agenda
cheap jordan shoes from china free shipping
louis vuitton speedy 40
concord 11 s
toms shoes toronto
nike jordans
abercrombie and fitch us
louis vuitton wallets on ebay
jordan 23 shoes
louis vuitton eva
true religion hosen
china hockey jersey
mont blanc starwalker review
hollister wikipedia
shaun t insanity workout free download
Jordan Shoes Official Site
louis vuitton shoes for cheap
new jordan release dates 2013
ray ban prices
louis vuitton wallets for women
customize oakleys
ray ban online
mens jordans
hollister hoodie
Jordan 11 for Sale
jordan shoes release dates
fendi bags sale
juicy couture fragrances
new jordan release dates 2014
louis vuitton lockit
discount jerseys
chi flat irons canada
louis vuitton authentic
china hockey jerseys
ralph lauren comforters
Jordan Retro 5
ralph lauren outlet stores
Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses
self insanity workout
rugby polo
tiffany alvord wikipedia
abercrombie winter jacket
louboutin pigalles
polo t shirts for men
oakley juliet
saks celine
Jordan 4 Military Blue
air jordan women
grey true religion jeans
celine handbags prices
toms coupon code 2011
juicy cout
abercrombie store locator canada
Ralph Lauren Outlet Shopping
abercrombie sweatpants
insanity free download
louis vuitton bags canada
tiffany new york
juicy couture laptop sleeve
lv neverfull bag
ray ban 3025 polarized
louis vuitton cigarette case
jordan retro 13 release dates 2013
hermes messenger
mont blanc pen sale
louis vuitton new york
jordan earrings
tiffany &
louis vuitton weekend bag
true religion jeans for men
louis vuitton nyc
new york tiffany & co
Cheap Jordans For Sale
louis vuitton online shopping
insane workout 60 days
vintage ray ban wayfarer
girl jordans shoes
jordan retro 1-23
insanity program workout
juicy couture tracksuits
louis vuitton shoes for kids
toms canvas
juicy couture velour handbags
p90x vs insanity
wedding toms
iron hair
insanity testimonials
rayban 2132
fendi backpack
Authentic Louis Vuitton Neverfull
louis vuitton vernis alma
juicy couture brand
ralph lauren polo black
mont blanc in the alps
Authentic Louis Vuitton Outlet Online
tiffany canada locations
louis vuitton handbags ebay
jordan tour packages
ray ban outlet
toms shoes new york
choose juicy
juicy couture laptop cases
louis vuitton city guide
mont blanc pens india
insanity exercises
tiffany light shades
louis vuitton suits
jordan pure j
hermes perfumes
jordan socks cheap
hermes paris watches
mont blanc diary refills
who created true religion jeans
custom basketball jerseys
silver jewelry
toms shoes san francisco
hermes group
ray bans
louis vuitton purses price
lv purse
religion clothing nyc
jordan 4 toro
poloralphlauren
jordan 23 is back shoes
tiffany and co bracelet
mens true religion jeans
true religion cargo pants
insanity review women
ray ban italy
peek a boo fendi
Ray Ban Aviators Polarized
polo ralph lauren outlet store
kanye west louis vuitton shoes
air jordan 6 infrared
jordan 6 rings 2014
ray ban sunglasses
real louis vuitton handbags
wholesale oakley sunglasses
Michael Jordan Retro Shoes
cheap mens true religion jeans
womens jordans 2013
Ray Ban Aviator Size Chart
ralph lauren hot
toms youth
mont blanc generation ballpoint pen
toms sheos
ray ban wayfarer polarized
new jordans 2014 release dates
Air Jordans For Cheap Prices
maroon toms
hermes for kids
jordan retro 9 white/black/wolf grey
jordan shoes for sale
christian louboutin outlet store
polo ralph lauren cheap
preowned louis vuitton
proliss hair straightener reviews
handbag fendi
tiffany lamp shade
louis vuitton slippers
christian louboutin men
ray ban sunglasses for men
cheap toms for sale 19.99
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
true religion jeans store
oakley sunglasses kids
girl jordans 2013
cheap true religion jeans for kids
ray ban club master
louis vuitton purses on sale
jordan 4
nike air jordan 5
tiffany austin
louis vuitton bags in canada
where do you get toms
www.louisvuitton.com bags
louis vuitton jobs
vintage louis vuitton purses
tiffanys necklace
true religion sweatpants
abercrombie bikini
louis vuitton duffle
louis vuitton speedy 25 price
louis vuitton speedy 30 price
louis vuitton belts for men
ralph lauren canvas shoes
mont blanc jacket
true religion jeans outlet stores
abercrombie online coupon
louis vuitton handbags wholesale
hermes font
ralph lauren polo cologne
ralph lauren coupons
fake ray bans for sale
Oakley Frog
louis vuitton bags online
buy ray bans online
antique jewelry
louis vuitton graffiti bag
Jordan Retro 14
ralph lauren bedding
oakley store san antonio
tiffany & co
jordans 23
ray ban lens replacement
toms s
mont blanc meisterstuck 149
chi straightner
jordan women shoes
ebay mont blanc pens
louis vuitton glasses
red shoes for women
louis vuitton for less
chi straightener 1 inch
oakley prescription glasses online
Retro 11 Jordans For Sale
louis vuitton replica
limited edition toms
replacement ray ban lenses
louis vuitton biography
nordstrom toms sale
Toms Outlet Store Review
red patent pumps
insanity workout ladies
tom toms shoes cheap
celine bags price
jordan release dates for 2015
epi leather louis vuitton
abercrombie china wholesale
louis vuitton history
louis vuitton bathing suit
macy s ralph lauren
ray ban aviators women
www.juicy couture.com
jordan 11 shoes
peacock chi flat iron
toms one for one
Cheap Toms
tiffany jewelry box
ralph lauren shoes men
wholesale toms
abercrombie jeans
louis vuitton damier ebene speedy 30
23 is Back
ray ban sunglasses clubmaster
toms women
ray ban rb4151
cheap fendi handbags
juicy couture perfum
ralph perfume
abercrombie anf fitch
cheap air jordans shoes from china
blake toms
toms shoe outlet canada
Nike Jordan Cheap Shoes
ray ban spectacles
Shoe Release Dates 2014
louis vuitton bags for men
nike jordan 2014
Ray Ban Sunglasses
ray ban prescription glasses lenscrafters
New Jordans Coming Out
louis vuitton satchel
louis vuitton jewelry
tiffany ornaments
prescription ray ban
jordan 6 rings gamma blue
juicy couture leather handbags
juicy couture winter boots
Toms Shoes Store Locator
new jordan releases dates 2014
tiffany italy
louis vuitton book
hollister medical supplies
custom jordans for cheap
louis vuitton paris store
louis vuitton shoes men
louboutin red
chi products
usa.hermes.com
abercrombie kids models
designer handbags cheap
New Jordans Retro
cheap football jerseys
Louis Vuitton
home office abercrombie
toms shoes store
new jordan release today
mont blanc pen price
louis vitton
fendi belts for men
insanity workout results
cheap authentic nba jerseys
Louis Vuitton Stiletto Heels
Ralph Lauren Outlet Online
hermes suits
Men's True Religion Jeans Outlet
my abercrombie
louis vuitton backpack men
hermes delivery uk
www.tiffany
toms wedges reviews
ray ban coupon
ray ban aviator sale
jordans for sale online
tiffany jewellery ireland
tiffany necklace uk
cheap juicy couture
juicy couture velour dress
juicy tracksuit
louis vuitton online sale
michael jordan jersey for kids
real true religion
insanity exercise
ray ban canada online shop
jordan 6-17-23 white/infrared 23/black
louis vuitton uk
fendi accessories
chi hair straightener warranty
juicy couture mens clothing
abercrombie and fitch uk store
true religion men jeans
oakley bat wolf
ray ban rb3321
montblanc rollerball
mont blanc necklace
fendi authentic handbags
louis vuitton denim
louis vuitton bandana
old louis vuitton bags
neverfull louis vuitton
louis vuitton handbags replica
hermes bellevue
tours in jordan
louis vuitton ipad case
cheap toms for sale
true religion jeans sale
polo brand
abercrombie and fitch shop
juicy couture dresses sale
usa hermes
oakley ladies sunglasses
louis vuitton biography
jordan release dates for 2015
christian louboutin bag
louis vuitton monogram wallet
newest jordans sneakers 2014
red shoes
ray ban small aviator
louboutin sales
jordan sneakers for boys
customize jordans for kids $60
buy toms in canada
jordan retro 7 olympic
Discount Ray Ban Polarized Sunglasses
louboutin sample sale
louis vuitton patent leather handbag
eva clutch louis vuitton
ebay insanity workout
abercrombie and fitch for mens
abercrombie caps
xuexue
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Monday, August 18th 2014 2:04 pm    Post subject: Recept kampvuur broodjes Reply with quote

The Ferguson police
Coach Outlet Online officer who shot Michael Brown didn't stop him because he was suspected in a convenience-store robbery,Coach Outlet yet because he was "Louis Vuitton Outlet Onlinewalking down the middle of the street blocking traffic," Coach Factory Outletthe city's police chief said Friday.Coach Outlet Online Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson -- hours after Coach Factory Outletdocuments came out labeling Oakley Sunglassesthe 18-year-old Brown as the "Coach Outlet Store Onlineprimary suspect" in the store theft Oakley Sunglasses Outlet-- told reporters the "robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown."Coach Outlet Store OnlineSo why did Ferguson police optCheap Oakley Sunglasses to release surveillance video of the convenience-store incident Friday -- the same day they named,Coach Outlet six days after the shooting,Coach Factory Outlet the white police officer who fatally shot the African-American teenager -- if the two situations aren't related?Coach Handbags OutletJackson said he distributed the store videotape "Coach Outlet because the press asked for it," Coach Outlet noting he couldn't withhold it indefinitely.Chanel Outlet OnlineThe chief added "we needed to release that at the same time we needed to release the name of the officer involved in the shooting,"Louis Vuitton though he didn't elaborate on why. Identifying the officer was one key demand of demonstrators,Louis Vuitton Outlet along with pressing for other details on the shooting amid allegations of a police coverup.The flurry of details Friday added intrigue and,Gucci Belt in some ways, anger to a case that's spurred protests in the St.Gucci Belts Louis suburb and beyond among those upset byBrown's shooting and what they decry as a heavy-handed police response Gucci Beltspolice afterward.Coach Outlet Online Brown's family wasn't told ahead Gucci Beltof time anything about the robbery or store surveillance video,Coach Outlet family lawyer Benjamin Crump told CNN's Jake Tapper.Louis Vuitton Handbags Regardless, whatever happened there doesn't matter,Coach Factory Outlet said Eric Davis, a cousin of Brown's mother." Coach Outlet OnlineIt's a diversion, and it's an attempt to smear Michael's character,"Chanel Outlet Online said Davis, who added the family has "not been happy"Coach Outlet Store with the Ferguson police department's handling of the case."... It (should be) more about what happened on Canfield Drive,Coach Outlet where Michael was executed."The man heading security in Ferguson amid the unrest -- Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt.Coach Factory Online Ron Johnson -- stated the robbery and shooting of Brown "are separate issues."Coach Outlet Store Online"I told (Chief Jackson) I think both of those being released today was not needed and was not the way that we needed to go," he told CNN on Friday evening. "Coach Factory OutletToday is about taking care Louis Vuitton Outlet Online of this incident here,Coach Outlet Store Online getting to those facts that are there,Coach Factory Outlet and Michael Brown and his family."Coach Outlet Hours earlier, in video captured by CNN Oakley Sunglasses Outlet affiliate KSDK, Johnson emphasizedOakley Sunglasses Outlet authorities have an obligation to be upfront,Louis Vuitton Outlet not to say "some things and now everybody says, 'Louis Vuitton Outlet what does that mean?'"Oakley Sunglasses Outlet "I think if we're going to give answers,Louis Vuitton Outlet we need to not give hints,"Oakley Sunglasses Johnson said. "Oakley SunglassesWe need to say it."
xuexue
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Monday, August 18th 2014 2:06 pm    Post subject: Recept kampvuur broodjes Reply with quote

The Ferguson police
Coach Outlet Online officer who shot Michael Brown didn't stop him because he was suspected in a convenience-store robbery,Coach Outlet yet because he was "Louis Vuitton Outlet Onlinewalking down the middle of the street blocking traffic," Coach Factory Outletthe city's police chief said Friday.Coach Outlet Online Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson -- hours after Coach Factory Outletdocuments came out labeling Oakley Sunglassesthe 18-year-old Brown as the "Coach Outlet Store Onlineprimary suspect" in the store theft Oakley Sunglasses Outlet-- told reporters the "robbery does not relate to the initial contact between the officer and Michael Brown."Coach Outlet Store OnlineSo why did Ferguson police optCheap Oakley Sunglasses to release surveillance video of the convenience-store incident Friday -- the same day they named,Coach Outlet six days after the shooting,Coach Factory Outlet the white police officer who fatally shot the African-American teenager -- if the two situations aren't related?Coach Handbags OutletJackson said he distributed the store videotape "Coach Outlet because the press asked for it," Coach Outlet noting he couldn't withhold it indefinitely.Chanel Outlet OnlineThe chief added "we needed to release that at the same time we needed to release the name of the officer involved in the shooting,"Louis Vuitton though he didn't elaborate on why. Identifying the officer was one key demand of demonstrators,Louis Vuitton Outlet along with pressing for other details on the shooting amid allegations of a police coverup.The flurry of details Friday added intrigue and,Gucci Belt in some ways, anger to a case that's spurred protests in the St.Gucci Belts Louis suburb and beyond among those upset byBrown's shooting and what they decry as a heavy-handed police response Gucci Beltspolice afterward.Coach Outlet Online Brown's family wasn't told ahead Gucci Beltof time anything about the robbery or store surveillance video,Coach Outlet family lawyer Benjamin Crump told CNN's Jake Tapper.Louis Vuitton Handbags Regardless, whatever happened there doesn't matter,Coach Factory Outlet said Eric Davis, a cousin of Brown's mother." Coach Outlet OnlineIt's a diversion, and it's an attempt to smear Michael's character,"Chanel Outlet Online said Davis, who added the family has "not been happy"Coach Outlet Store with the Ferguson police department's handling of the case."... It (should be) more about what happened on Canfield Drive,Coach Outlet where Michael was executed."The man heading security in Ferguson amid the unrest -- Missouri State Highway Patrol Capt.Coach Factory Online Ron Johnson -- stated the robbery and shooting of Brown "are separate issues."Coach Outlet Store Online"I told (Chief Jackson) I think both of those being released today was not needed and was not the way that we needed to go," he told CNN on Friday evening. "Coach Factory OutletToday is about taking care Louis Vuitton Outlet Online of this incident here,Coach Outlet Store Online getting to those facts that are there,Coach Factory Outlet and Michael Brown and his family."Coach Outlet Hours earlier, in video captured by CNN Oakley Sunglasses Outlet affiliate KSDK, Johnson emphasizedOakley Sunglasses Outlet authorities have an obligation to be upfront,Louis Vuitton Outlet not to say "some things and now everybody says, 'Louis Vuitton Outlet what does that mean?'"Oakley Sunglasses Outlet "I think if we're going to give answers,Louis Vuitton Outlet we need to not give hints,"Oakley Sunglasses Johnson said. "Oakley SunglassesWe need to say it."
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> feedback All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: