Forum Index
  FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Register    Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 
what we want (or, "the lunchbreak incident")
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
between two primes

PostPosted: Thursday, January 11th 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: what we want (or, "the lunchbreak incident") Reply with quote

DISCUSS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Highway*
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Thursday, January 11th 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone who is living in a country for ten years and no speak-a the language just isn't trying hard enough.

Reading down further I could make some joke about getting married being similar to getting a hooker since you're going to get your end wet yet it'll cost you yet I don't think that I am internet funny enough yet. yet wait, the internet has been declared Serious Business by imporant-looking scientists, internet funny doesn't exist anymore.

Reading down even further I could not work in an office "full of sexy people doing very little work and having affairs" as they'd probably make me cut my hair and I have grown very attached to my shoulder-length ginger hair. I can blow away small flying insects by rotating my neck in the style of a windmill in a hurricane and it keeps my ears warm on cold days.

Reading down even further still I made last year the year for magical horses for one day only and I don't think I could do it again. Maybe I can squeeze in more HAMMER TIME.
Intentionally Wrong
Intentionally Wrong

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These contacts have got to come out. They worked for as long as they did; the writing showed them to be overdue.
joe
checked yo respect

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

" an office 'full of sexy people doing very little work and having affairs'"

108, I didn't know you watched this show.
digi
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What year was it that you count your homelessness situation to have started?

ps - I too have a Mixi profile now. It's a bit confusing since it's more cordoned off than Myspace. More like Facebook. Except I'm getting messages entirely comprised of emoticon'd japanese or english that all goes something like "Hello! I am Chieko! Happy New Year. I am interested in the studies of western art history, not the eastern!"
CubaLibre
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Better all the time.

I find it difficult - odd, perhaps - to critique a piece of writing that is so... autobiographical. What am I supposed to say? You're wrong?
Mr. Apol
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i figure i'd write about my women troubles more on here if the women they're about didn't read this. or maybe i shouldn't care?

usually i just hide them in my silly fiction.

it's sort of bullshit that you've got some wind down there. hasn't been windy here -- at least a wind i could just lean into and enjoy -- in a long time. goddamn.

LJ -- Profile -- Gallery
the earthbound kid

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know you listened to Takako Minekawa.

Man, I love that stuff.
between two primes

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highway* wrote:
Someone who is living in a country for ten years and no speak-a the language just isn't trying hard enough.

Yes. To wit, I lived in America for far less than ten years before I could speak Spanish.

Highway* wrote:
Reading down further I could make some joke about getting married being similar to getting a hooker since you're going to get your end wet yet it'll cost you yet I don't think that I am internet funny enough yet. yet wait, the internet has been declared Serious Business by imporant-looking scientists, internet funny doesn't exist anymore.

Now, I sense you trying to be funny about being serious. This sort of thing is forbidden on the internet.

Highway* wrote:
Reading down even further I could not work in an office "full of sexy people doing very little work and having affairs" as they'd probably make me cut my hair and I have grown very attached to my shoulder-length ginger hair. I can blow away small flying insects by rotating my neck in the style of a windmill in a hurricane and it keeps my ears warm on cold days.

Actually, part of working in a supersexy office is that not only is everyone sexy -- they UNDERSTAND what sexiness is. In other words, if long hair = sexy to you and them, then you don't have to cut your hair.

Hence, the rat's nest I am collecting, lately. It only this week started to look undisgusting, so we're onto something.

Highway* wrote:
Reading down even further still I made last year the year for magical horses for one day only and I don't think I could do it again. Maybe I can squeeze in more HAMMER TIME.

This year, actually, to clarify, is the year of pixy-like girls who own magical little horses.

Intentionally Wrong wrote:
These contacts have got to come out. They worked for as long as they did; the writing showed them to be overdue.

Maybe you should stop putting shit in your eye, and that might fix more than one problem?

Joe wrote:
" an office 'full of sexy people doing very little work and having affairs'"

108, I didn't know you watched this show.

Dog, I watch all the shows.

These days, anyway.

digi wrote:
What year was it that you count your homelessness situation to have started?

I guess 2003, yeah? Though there were weird periods of having places to stay and not having places to stay. None of them were ever my place. So yeah. There were some absolutely terrible times of being stuck out in the cold or riding air-conditioned buses on hot days and feeling about to throw up, and there were nice times when I'd just had a shower and got to play with a corgi. I guess, in the end, it wasn't all too disgusting.

You should search for me on mixi. You'll know you're getting close when the page background turns black and the borders turn a dark kind of orange.

CubaLibre wrote:
Better all the time.

I find it difficult - odd, perhaps - to critique a piece of writing that is so... autobiographical. What am I supposed to say? You're wrong?

Most people just jump straight in and attack my morals and values or whatever. Or say that I have a bad personality, which they hate. So if you ever feel like giving that a shot, go ahead!

As for this piece being "better" -- hmm. I printed it out and read it on the bus (train) home, and man. I actually really genuinely laughed at one part. I think it was something about chihuahuas and sweet potato pie.

I typed this all in about a half an hour, if I am to be believed. Man. My wrists kind of hurt afterward. I saw a really huge typo when I read over it on the bus (train). Can't remember where it was, and I didn't have a pen on me at the time.

I promise to write all future posts with the same typing speed.

Mr. Apol wrote:
i figure i'd write about my women troubles more on here if the women they're about didn't read this. or maybe i shouldn't care?

You should start getting some girls who don't speak English, dude.

Or, uh. Well, actually, the girl this piece is about kind of tries to pick through these journal entries with a dictionary.

Maybe we'll see if she gets it. Though something tells me she won't get it, and/or I won't ever know either way.

. . . Still no email from her little sister. Damn.

Her little sister is seriously hot. Like, seriously. Stabo can back me up. Stabo. Where are you?

the earthbound kid wrote:
I didn't know you listened to Takako Minekawa.

Man, I love that stuff.

I have indeed heard "Cloudy Cloud Calculator", yes. However, I knew about the 47 thing beforehand and didn't need some avant garde Japanese pseudo-pop music to educate me about one of my favorite prime numbers thank you very much T-T
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
You should search for me on mixi. You'll know you're getting close when the page background turns black and the borders turn a dark kind of orange.

Damn, man. All these Mixi pages look identical. Same white background and light orange-y borders. Could you give me a hint or something? Like, is your userpic you, or should I be searching in katakana?
between two primes

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the userpic is me.

the name is . . . well. my stage name.
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
Most people just jump straight in and attack my morals and values or whatever. Or say that I have a bad personality, which they hate. So if you ever feel like giving that a shot, go ahead!

You horrible bastard. How dare you treat cavalierly the feelings of a girl who acted like a complete shit to you! Man, I just can't do this. The internet is too serious!

I suppose I could say that your harassment is sort of juvenile. yet then, it's genuinely funny. Comedy is God; it forgives all, if you're only a little sorry about it.

108 wrote:
As for this piece being "better" -- hmm. I printed it out and read it on the bus (train) home, and man. I actually really genuinely laughed at one part. I think it was something about chihuahuas and sweet potato pie.

I typed this all in about a half an hour, if I am to be believed. Man. My wrists kind of hurt afterward. I saw a really huge typo when I read over it on the bus (train). Can't remember where it was, and I didn't have a pen on me at the time.

I promise to write all future posts with the same typing speed.

I am going to go out on a limb here and call some bullshit on this. There is no way you wrote that whole thing, in this finished form, in a half hour. You at least edited it. I'm going to believe that this claim is meant to inflate the Tim Rogers - no, 108 - metalife that you have built on top of the real one, the one that fuels your articles and this site. Believing otherwise would be too depressing.

If by some horrible twist of fate you are telling the truth, then yes. Please write all future posts with the same typing speed.

I'll tell you this: this one was more coherent. I think that when you think about it too much, you add in obscurity, like a chef tasting his soup and putting in more and more pepper. You get so focused on the pepper and tasting it that you really add more than you ought, and when you leave it for a while and serve it fresh you realize there's entirely too much pepper in there.

Not that your previous articles were too preposterously incoherent, though they border on it at times. Certainly they aren't so much as your critics claim. yet this was a step in the right direction.

Maybe it's just raw, and real, and so the post can't help yet be so too. This isn't postmodern adventures in Tokyo backalleys, pregnant with arcane meanings. This is like, what a bitch! This is rock and roll. You do rock and roll pretty well.

Makes me wish I could drum for y'all. I got more than a year experience, for starters.
between two primes

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CubaLibre wrote:
108 wrote:

You horrible bastard. How dare you treat cavalierly the feelings of a girl who acted like a complete shinola to you! Man, I just can't do this. The internet is too serious!

KILL YOU LIKE YOU WAS ALL THE HAITIANS

see, there, i win

CubaLibre wrote:
I suppose I could say that your harassment is sort of juvenile. yet then, it's genuinely funny. Comedy is God; it forgives all, if you're only a little sorry about it.

Yeah, it was only about a tenth as juvenile as, say, asking someone to give back a birthday present you gave them six months earlier, one day out of the clear blue sky when you hadn't contacted that person in over a month.

CubaLibre wrote:
108 wrote:

I typed this all in about a half an hour, if I am to be believed.

I am going to go out on a limb here and call some bullshit on this. There is no way you wrote that whole thing, in this finished form, in a half hour.

Give or take a couple minutes, yeah.

I type really fast, yeah? Maybe I should take a video of how quickly I type.

Or something.

I just recently brought this newish keyboard into work, so I can type more quickly than with the previous absolute piece of shit. I've just about doubled in typing speed.

And no, I didn't edit it until, well, I got back into work this morning.

LOL

CubaLibre wrote:
I'll tell you this: this one was more coherent. I think that when you think about it too much, you add in obscurity, like a chef tasting his soup and putting in more and more pepper. You get so focused on the pepper and tasting it that you really add more than you ought, and when you leave it for a while and serve it fresh you realize there's entirely too much pepper in there.

Yeah, I put pepper in everything. And I never regret pepper. There are a hell of a lot of things that are more worth regretting than pepper. No food -- especially any food I make myself -- is ever too spicy for me.

The supposed "coherence" of this piece is probably owed to the fact that it's only about two things and that neither of them has anything to do with the other except that they occurred close together and involved primarily the same main character -- who is also me.

Personally, when I was just about done with it, I thought it was a little too "Catcher in the Rye" in structure. Though I thought that without reading it, anyway.

Either way, yeah, it's not meant to be a work of significance, as this is not even a writing workshop for me. It's just a place to hang out. That's kind of what I want this website to be, some kind of rock-and-roll hangout newspaper. We need music, like a MySpace profile.

. . . or maybe not.

CubaLibre wrote:
This isn't postmodern adventures in Tokyo backalleys, pregnant with arcane meanings.

Do want pregnant with arcane meanings? I used to fake shit like that pretty well, in the liverjournal, and I think something like 10 out of the thousands of readers got the HIGH-LARIOUS joke.

CubaLibre wrote:
This is like, what a bitch! This is rock and roll. You do rock and roll pretty well.

Makes me wish I could drum for y'all. I got more than a year experience, for starters.

You get yourself a job and a place to live in Japan (send headshot photo to my Gmail address) and you can duel Mr. Bush. Hell, I'd love two drummers. I'm looking to fuse noise with pop-rock, because

a.) i don't think it will work
b.) i think it would be interesting

I want the sensibility of pop and the chaos of noise. I want the nutsness of late Boredoms' pot-banging and yodeling bullshit (as always, expression used affectionately) injected with the catchiness of a department store television commercial jingle. Like, guitar chord melodies and superchorus and PROUD DECLARATIONS of things like

"she threw me away;
so i'm gonna throw someone away
she hurt me
so i'm gonna cause someone pain"

"あの人に捨てられた
誰かを捨てたくなった
あの人に傷つけられた
誰かを痛くさせたいな"

(from 苦しみ繰り返し ("kurushimi kurikaeshi") ("the cycle of oppression"))

Hence most of my songs having precisely four lines of lyrics (verse, pre-chorus, chorus, outro).

Man. I really need to make some of this music stuff sooner or later. Brendan should come over to my house tonight.

Brendan! Are you reading this?

Want Saiz tonight? I'm going to put new strings on my Telecaster like as soon as I get home.

I need you to bring the bass and a carton of Cocaine brand cigarettes.

PostPosted: Friday, January 12th 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This writing made me think "what makes you so acceptable?" The content, it would normally be something that annoys me, yet the way it's written, written by you...

I see you as a non-white person, you white man in Japan. It's respectable, you fit in. Fit like... an immigrant from the US stepping off the boat after seeing the statue of liberty, moustache, who then runs a family business, you in Japan. An NPC with a name that appears more than once. One of the likeable ones that makes you think "man, wish he would join my party". Sorta like General Leo.

Or Drizzt, the good drow. Though all drow are cool, to better convey my meaning... maybe if Drizzt was an orc instead, you are the good, cool orc that's like, beyond race, and so you are you, not judged as just enemy:orc.

It wouldn't seem odd if I knew you regularly in person, yet for somebody who I've only met briefly and reading your writing. I like your writing, you are a cool guy.
Sushi K
rockfucker

PostPosted: Saturday, January 13th 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The end of this writing sounded like the start of a good book; where the protaganist has lost all connection with his previous life and now sets out on a new adventure. The last line was also foreshadowing; I didn't think you could foreshadow in a book that hasen't been writen yet.

Also:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0910927/

Last edited by Sushi K on Monday, January 15th 2007 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
CubaLibre
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Saturday, January 13th 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
Yeah, it was only about a tenth as juvenile as, say, asking someone to give back a birthday present you gave them six months earlier, one day out of the clear blue sky when you hadn't contacted that person in over a month.

It's cool, man. Comedy forgives all.

108 wrote:
I type really fast, yeah? Maybe I should take a video of how quickly I type.

It wasn't really the length-slash-typing speed I doubted. It was the quality per time.

108 wrote:
Yeah, I put pepper in everything. And I never regret pepper. There are a hell of a lot of things that are more worth regretting than pepper. No food -- especially any food I make myself -- is ever too spicy for me.

The supposed "coherence" of this piece is probably owed to the fact that it's only about two things and that neither of them has anything to do with the other except that they occurred close together and involved primarily the same main character -- who is also me.

Obviously you have no regrets. And I took the coherence mostly from the end, not the juxtaposition of the two events which, as you say, are basically unrelated. I understand that this is a life we're talking about, here, and it's only the persistence of our embattled protagonist that makes it coherent - that, though these things are unrelated, they are both happening to him.

More what I meant was, like, see this sentence? I can understand it. And the next one? I can understand that one too. Sometimes, it's not so easy with you.

108 wrote:
Either way, yeah, it's not meant to be a work of significance, as this is not even a writing workshop for me. It's just a place to hang out. That's kind of what I want this website to be, some kind of rock-and-roll hangout newspaper. We need music, like a MySpace profile.

It's kind of like that already. Hate to tell you.

108 wrote:
Do want pregnant with arcane meanings? I used to fake shinola like that pretty well, in the liverjournal, and I think something like 10 out of the thousands of readers got the HIGH-LARIOUS joke.

Never read the liverjournal, yet note to Tim: I got it.

Although, you might be selling yourself short. Just a little short, though. Sometimes it's when people are faking being significant that they are, in fact, significant, through their faking. Not as significant as people who are not faking and who are good at it... yet that's much harder.

108 wrote:
You get yourself a job and a place to live in Japan (send headshot photo to my Gmail address) and you can duel Mr. Bush.

As attractive as a Charlie Daniels-style old-fashioned down-home drum duel sounds, I have to let you in on a little exclusive CubaLibre secret: there are not forces in heaven or on Earth that could make me live in Japan.

108 wrote:
I'm looking to fuse noise with pop-rock, because

a.) i don't think it will work
b.) i think it would be interesting

Your musical experiment intrigues me!

This is where I point out that this is a purely Japanese endeavor - to mix chaos and pop. I hope you won't hate me when I say that I find you interesting not as a complete person, so much, yet as the quintessential gaijin - the white man in Japan, the travelogue. Your entries, such as they are, read to me like The Western Perspective in Nippon rather than the wellings-up of an individual soul. Some of that, maybe, is the fakeness. Most of it is probably my occidentricity.
Zoamelgustar
hoople head

PostPosted: Saturday, January 13th 2007 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ending was really good. I don't see why you sent back the nano, though - I would've shut her down, there.

dusgusting preztels?

I got one of them red Micro Cube amps for Christmas, and my 07 resolution was to record a new song every day on my laptop with it. So far it looks like I've got maybe two good songs out of the batch - and a bunch of almost-good guitarage. I figure I'm gonna pick one at the end of the year to represent each month, and that'll be an album. Does anyone want to do this, too?
Sony claimed that the PS9 was a "statement piece", in fact, it was an eight-foot-tall iron box which cost $14,000, featured a ten-pound brass box with sharp corners and one button that said "PUSH" for the controller, and played Asteroids and Pele's Soccer at five frames per second. Since that point, gaming has abandoned technical excellence for artistic expression and absurdist experimentation.
digi
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Saturday, January 13th 2007 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing something like that, yet it's a short story collection.

Maybe I should make a mini-album to accompany each story! They would be, like, 60 seconds each, max. They would be on infinite loop until you changed the track/chapter and they would be, without a doubt, of the shoegazer variety.
agoodflyingbird

PostPosted: Saturday, January 13th 2007 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one of your best posts in a damn long time, tim. i'll be waiting for the sequel.
Sushi K
rockfucker

PostPosted: Saturday, January 13th 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CubaLibre wrote:
Sometimes it's when people are faking being significant that they are, in fact, significant, through their faking. Not as significant as people who are not faking and who are good at it... yet that's much harder.

Signifigance and comedy do not need to be mutualy exclusive. Shakespear always saved the most meaningful lines for the comic characters. Why can't he say some important things while trying to be totaly stupid.

PostPosted: Saturday, January 13th 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Condolences on the lady troubles.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
CubaLibre
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Sunday, January 14th 2007 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sushi K wrote:
Signifigance and comedy do not need to be mutualy exclusive. Shakespear always saved the most meaningful lines for the comic characters. Why can't he say some important things while trying to be totaly stupid.

That's like, pretty much what I was saying.

Except: faking != comedy. Necessarily.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Sunday, January 14th 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking to myself while reading this: "Goddammit, Tim probably wrote this whole damn thing in less than half an hour. How the hell does he pull this shit out of his ass like this??

I laughed when I found out I wasn't wrong.
The keyboard must glow red-hot after you're done raping it like that. Do you just let the ideas and the way to tell the story float around your head all day and finally unleash it on a keyboard when you have the time? That's how it certainly sounds like - a tsunami blasting through a city of matches.

Also, sorry to hear about your girlfriend problems. Are you sure she's cheating on you though? Couldn't she just be going through an emo phase and doing stupid shit that doesn't involve cheating? Also, attacking her as a catharsis isn't exactly the best way to approach reconciliation or to get a confession out of her. Then again, she could be the type to withdraw so much that the only way to really get any reaction out of her is to straight-out break through her walls while screaming like the Kool-Aid man. (Although, from my experience that never works out that well.)

Also also, what are these mixis like? I imagine it to be like a bizzity-logg0r type thing akin to LJ/myspace/facebook except they're the current standard of blogging in Japan? I also imagine the site can be navigated/maintained via cellphone so it's compact and easily accessible? Someone please inform me of this mixi world I am unknown to.

Also also also, Tim I am going to Japan this summer so help me god, I would like to see whatever girlfriend you have at that time so please get a new one before then, kthx.

Shout outs to Brendan here, sup klikbeep how u doin.

Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Sunday, January 14th 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also:
Quote:
It was dusgusting, to a certain degree. I came out of it with bruises all over my neck and chest.

Bingo.
Or it could be some amalgamation of disgusting dust.

joe
checked yo respect

PostPosted: Sunday, January 14th 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, how's the clap working out?
CarlF

PostPosted: Sunday, January 14th 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where in the world did you get that picture of tabuchi(the my little pony one) from, who recently took a trip to america and owns a fashion shop? DUN DUN DUN
Touran

PostPosted: Sunday, January 14th 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES.

Seriously, after reading this uh, article, I had to register and reply.

Fuck Yes.
between two primes

PostPosted: Sunday, January 14th 2007 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarlF wrote:
Where in the world did you get that picture of tabuchi(the my little pony one) from, who recently took a trip to america and owns a fashion shop? DUN DUN DUN

Uh because Tabuchi is my best friend in the whole world and I find her to be something of a demigoddess?

So much so she's making me a sweater and she does my hair et cetera? We do each other's nails and watch TV late at night and email on the phone about music and magic and people and go to shows together and she's always emailing me bizarre photos which I find equal parts hilarious and awesome et cetera et cetera?

Are you a friend too, then, sir?

joe wrote:
Also, how's the clap working out?

Fought through that shit, did the antibiotics, waited two weeks, have earned air traffic control's clearance for landing, so to speak, thanks for asking, et cetera.

Touran wrote:
YES.

Seriously, after reading this uh, article, I had to register and reply.

Fuck Yes.

You say fuck yes, I say shitchyeah.

Persona-sama wrote:
sorry to hear about your girlfriend problems. Are you sure she's cheating on you though? Couldn't she just be going through an emo phase and doing stupid shinola that doesn't involve cheating?

Naw, son, I am / was about 900% certain what was happening, yes.

As in, there's stuff I didn't write here.

Cuz it was kinda boring :(

And kinda sad :(
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Monday, January 15th 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is this demigoddess, Tabuchi?
klikbeep
the sped

PostPosted: Monday, January 15th 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persona-sama wrote:
Also also also, Tim I am going to Japan this summer so help me god, I would like to see whatever girlfriend you have at that time so please get a new one before then, kthx.

Hey Persona! Man, send me your snail address again, okay? I only had it in the old IC forums.

Let's summer Comiket, yeah? Assuming my company stays solvent and I'm not scrambling for work at that time.
Rud13
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Monday, January 15th 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Persona-sama wrote:

Persona I will be in Japan too, you did not give me shouts :(

PostPosted: Monday, January 15th 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:

Nope, never actually met her. However Her shop(and thus herself) is just rather famous in the scene she is in.
Persona-sama
rockfucker

PostPosted: Monday, January 15th 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rudie, I don't need to give you shout outs because you're already here in my heart, holmes.
FUTARI NO HAATO BARANSU
Klikbrendan, check your PMs!

chekhonte

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 16th 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi 108. Since you seem to enjoy numerology I would like to share a palindrome I discovered a few year ago (somebody else could have thought it up before me, who knows.) that you may enjoy. It's "never odd or even". Hope you enjoy it.

PS, your blogs are always a delight.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 16th 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CarlF wrote:
108 wrote:

Nope, never actually met her. However Her shop(and thus herself) is just rather famous in the scene she is in.

I told her about you last night. She said, "I don't know anyone named Carl. I sure would like to, however!" So there you go! Consider yourself a friend, then.

chekhonte wrote:
hi 108. Since you seem to enjoy numerology I would like to share a palindrome I discovered a few year ago (somebody else could have thought it up before me, who knows.) that you may enjoy. It's "never odd or even". Hope you enjoy it.

I've never heard that one. It's pretty good, though! Even if the grammar is a little suspect.

Thank you for appreciating the bizzity-logg0r. I'm thinking about blogging once a week from now on. Maybe on Wednesdays. Just, you know. Because.

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 16th 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 wrote:
I'm thinking about blogging once a week from now on. Maybe on Wednesdays. Just, you know. Because.

absolutely!
Hellfenix

PostPosted: Sunday, January 21st 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blog0rz once a week would surely be appreciated by everyone.
Your writing is brilliant, if you were to write a book I would probably go out and buy it the second it comes out, heck, I would probably promote it on opening day.
Ok maybe that was a lie yet you get the point, maybe.

I find it kinda funny that people are saying this piece of writing sounds more coherent than previous ones, maybe because it's just way sadder and people tend to see life as something generally sad (although I believe it is an error to do so). Thank god it was only chlamydia, it could have been worse, I've had that too and it's pretty harmless unless not taken care of.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to your next piece Tim, a videogame review is fine too.
AcidLacedPenguiN

PostPosted: Monday, January 22nd 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can read.
alice
has no friends

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 24th 2007 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellfenix wrote:
if you were to write a book I would probably go out and buy it the second it comes out, heck, I would probably promote it on opening day.

Because that went so well the last time.

Hellfenix wrote:
a videogame review is fine too.

Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath.
digi
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 24th 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a last time? [manga?]

Hey, I hear Mother 3 and a thingie on Sonic are coming. So at least we know he hasn't, like, abandoned his roots.

Though I do get confused about how something like FFdog, which is mostly pretaped, unedited, too hawt for teevee footage can take like a year to put up.
CubaLibre
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 24th 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alice wrote:
Hellfenix wrote:
if you were to write a book I would probably go out and buy it the second it comes out, heck, I would probably promote it on opening day.

Because that went so well the last time.

Hellfenix wrote:
a videogame review is fine too.

Yeah I wouldn't hold my breath.

Jeez, what a negative nancy.
Hellfenix

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 24th 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There"s a book out? proof or it didn'T happen XD
aderack
eric-jon rossel WOW

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 24th 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not a real MLP.
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, January 24th 2007 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, which is what makes it so awesome!
has no friends

PostPosted: Thursday, January 25th 2007 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a minute, when did I get an avatar?
digi
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Thursday, January 25th 2007 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Random avatars seem to be getting set somehow. Mine was a... I'm not sure. Mural thing somehow for a bit.
Hellfenix

PostPosted: Thursday, February 1st 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somehow I got a bird avatar which kinda fits my name no?
Aenea

PostPosted: Monday, February 19th 2007 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, I was wondering whether we could have some pics, or possibly a name to google of this girl you're going on about. Cos at the moment all we have is your word on what she looks like. And yes, I am a very big loser.
between two primes

PostPosted: Monday, February 19th 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i don't want to put up her name because she got mad the last time i used her name, and we were still FUCKIN' back then :(

there was an incident the other day involving the cops so i don't want to fuck with her any further

i have already proven her existence (by introducing her) to the people that count, so i don't need to prove any further; believe me a liar, if you like

and / or believe that a man with a guitar can get any girl, or that a white man can get any japanese girl, or that a white man with a guitar can and WILL get any japanese girl, or whatever
eric-jon rossel WOW

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 20th 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, she's real. And as Tim says, she's got dwarf planets stuck to her chest.

I think I still have a piece of that melon taffy she gave me.

She didn't talk much when I was around, though. The only time I recall her speaking was when she mistook me for Elton John.
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 20th 2007 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ad for her DVD dealy was on the front page for a while. Still there maybe? I do not know.

Anyway, I didn't really research it (gravure idols are whatever, if I want to watch porn I'll watch porn) yet the only reason not to believe him would be to ruin his writing for you, and why would you do that?
john82

PostPosted: Tuesday, January 15th 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha elton john!!a
me and elton john both love princess diana, he has big glasses and he's english...
it's funny for someone to be mistaken for elton john - he's a funny looking man. i have all his albums and even i keep the videos on tape!!!
Johnny from guitars101
coco
hoople head

PostPosted: Thursday, October 20th 2011 10:17 am    Post subject: rs gold Reply with quote

Well, I have been worried about how to improve my buy runescape gold in my Runescape a few years ago. In deed, my runescape gold sale are not very good and just little rs gold. yet now I have solved this question. Hey, friend, look at this website, you will get an unexpected result and have no occasion to worry about the security of your rs accounts.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radareya07

PostPosted: Monday, October 31st 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sony claimed that the PS9 was a "statement cloth", in fact, it was an eight-foot-tall club box which outlay $14,000, featured a ten-pound brass box with edged corners and one button that said "Button" for the individual, and played Asteroids and Pele's Football at pentad frames per product. Since that lie, gaming has abandoned study excellence for artistic locution and absurdist enquiry.
vacation rental homes
meard421

PostPosted: Saturday, November 12th 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Measurement hair regularise further I could not job in an state "plangent of prurient fill doing really little activity and having affairs" as they'd probably micturate me cut my tomentum and I hit grown very related to my shoulder-length flavorer textile. I can snow forth minuscule moving insects by rotating my neck in the name of a windm

Computer Store
Online Computer Store
wailian
asshole

PostPosted: Thursday, April 19th 2012 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The coach jewelry outlet are available now on inform keep diamond jewelry set. A everlasting an important part of your respective daily life-style will often cause you to seem so impressive and elegant. inform keep diamond jewelry put has often been simple, resilient and exclusive design to be successful consumers. The diamond jewelry outlet are marketed in regards to the cheap purses store. it is fundamentally merely a person or woman compact types because of this inform .you can buy the coach bangles from right here as well. In fact,Coach diamond jewelry put is these sorts of a magic diamond jewelry which could meet up with your satisfaction.
Any best for artist essential rings, Keychains really are a terrific method to hold your most cherished memories everywhere you go. Upload your favored images and artwork, and retain your personalized key rings collectively together with your individual exclusive design, or use your company logo to create a personalized token of appreciation for customers, clients, and friends. include your one-of-a-kind image or exclusive information to some Mylar-covered keychain, or one of our premium styles. marvelous celebration favors, vibrant customized keychains really are a useful and enjoyment gift.
Anyone of these kooky key chains would make the perfect companion for any collection of keys. Key chains not only inject a little personality into functional and ultimately boring items like keys, they also help you locate those often allusive keys.
With so many wild and wacky designs, there really is a key chain for everyone. There is something to suit every personality and budget. Keep your keys together and easily identifiable with a lovely personalized key rings.
Any perfect for designer key rings, Keychains are a great way to carry your most cherished memories everywhere you go. Wonderful party favors, vibrant custom keychains are a practical and fun gift.
wailian
asshole

PostPosted: Monday, April 23rd 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The modern automobile electronic technology more widely, and only rely on past practices that a multimeter will be able to repair auto circuit failure already abandon the modern car repair. In addition to the fault diagnostic equipment, oscilloscopes and multimeters, more and more automotive diagnostic toolsapplied to vehicle maintenance, current clamp, infrared side Wenyi,code scanner, and a number of line pilot lights and other. The application of a large number of diagnostic tools will help improve the accuracy of the maintenance of corporate troubleshooting and maintenance efficiency.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> feedback All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: