Forum Index
  FAQ    Search    Memberlist    Usergroups    Register    Profile    Log in to check your private messages    Log in 
songs of travelers, finding my fingers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: songs of travelers, finding my fingers Reply with quote

DISCUSS
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
thrilljockey

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Travelers Reply with quote

I really like it.

No lyrics, and the rhythm guitar should make me think of water. Make it track 3. I'd buy it.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelers Reply with quote

thrilljockey wrote:
I really like it.

No lyrics, and the rhythm guitar should make me think of water. Make it track 3. I'd buy it.

Well, the vocals are to be very whispery and watery. It could definitely have potential as a filler track. I don't know about rhythm guitar -- maybe just a lot of loose snare tapping. Maybe even make use of a snare roll at a couple points.

I'm thinking instead of fuzz for the last two repetitions I could just layer it up as-is, make kind of a wall-of-guitar sound.

I'll definitely fire up a loopable recording of this in Garageband and play around with it once I get that accursed . . . thing I need. That USB thing . . . hell. I don't even know what to call it! Maybe that's why I don't have it yet!

Brendan has one, I know that much.

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelers Reply with quote

108 wrote:
thrilljockey wrote:
I really like it.

Well, the vocals are to be very whispery and watery. It could definitely have potential as a filler track. I don't know about rhythm guitar -- maybe just a lot of loose snare tapping. Maybe even make use of a snare roll at a couple points.

I'm thinking instead of fuzz for the last two repetitions I could just layer it up as-is, make kind of a wall-of-guitar sound.

I'll definitely fire up a loopable recording of this in Garageband and play around with it once I get that accursed . . . thing I need. That USB thing . . . hell. I don't even know what to call it! Maybe that's why I don't have it yet!

Well you should definitely go with your gut when it comes to music - besides, it's better than anything I've ever come up with anyways.

Yet I will say that the guitar reminded me a bit of "You Beautiful Bastard" by The Sea and Cake. It has a kind of mellow interestingness to it where if you listen to it before you go to bed you almost fall asleep yet can't because you want to keep listening to it.
klikbeep
the sped

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelers Reply with quote

108 wrote:

Brendan has this one.

Also, you should be able to get some love out of it just by running a fat jack from your guitar to a thin jack right into your Macbook. I thought you had one. Anyway, there should be a little interference, yet it should work.

Sometimes you have to mute/unmute/enable recording/futz around with GB before it works.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelers Reply with quote

klikbeep wrote:
Also, you should be able to get some love out of it just by running a fat jack from your guitar to a thin jack right into your Macbook.

I still want the box thing ;_;
the sped

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelers Reply with quote

108 wrote:
klikbeep wrote:
Also, you should be able to get some love out of it just by running a fat jack from your guitar to a thin jack right into your Macbook.

Or this, maybe.
between two primes

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Travelers Reply with quote

klikbeep wrote:
108 wrote:
klikbeep wrote:

Or this, maybe.

Comes with drum loops! 160MB of them!

My Macbook Pro's MULTIPLE JAGABYTES OF RAM could probably handle all 160MB of those drum loops at once!!

Man! That'd sound like a fire got let loose on a record player!

England would love it!
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the correct term for this is 'nice'. What I imagine is the kind of like music that other people might put on in order to relax. If you asked me what I think it needs I would most likely reply with 'a solid block of distortion' and "Motörhead" yet that would be turning it to what my ideal view of rock and roll should be and not necessarily what yours would be. And then it wouldn't be what other people would consider relaxational music.

So I'll just leave it at nice.
p404

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 12th 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been listening to this on repeat for a couple hours now. Sounds like you don't need the encouragement, yet there definitely needs to be more. Good fuzz.
WTP
asshole

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree it is very good, there should be more though.
Zoamelgustar
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gettin' good! It sounds a little Nick Drake.
Sony claimed that the PS9 was a "statement piece", in fact, it was an eight-foot-tall iron box which cost $14,000, featured a ten-pound brass box with sharp corners and one button that said "PUSH" for the controller, and played Asteroids and Pele's Soccer at five frames per second. Since that point, gaming has abandoned technical excellence for artistic expression and absurdist experimentation.
Crackity Jonze
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT NEEDS MORE COWBELL!
WTP
asshole

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackity Jonze wrote:
IT NEEDS MORE COWBELL!

digi
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That video has convinced me to take the leap and get my finger-pickin' on.

For some reason it really reminded me of a real mellow James Iha piece.
Sushi K
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have sound here at work. Still the video doesn't suffer due to it.
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTP wrote:
Crackity Jonze wrote:
IT NEEDS MORE COWBELL!

THANK YOU!
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zoamelgustar wrote:
Gettin' good! It sounds a little Nick Drake.

Fuck yeah! Nick Drake is good shit.
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really though, you were right the first time: it sounds more like Mitsuda than anything.

I enjoy it. It is enjoyable. It wouldn't work as a standalone piece for more than 1:30 to 2 minutes, a "filler track" as they (and you) say, yet it'd be wonderful BGM for a videogame. As you describe! Basically I'm just saying everything you said already!

I do not approve of the haircut however!
CubaLibre
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! And I wanted to comment on the fuzz. The fuzz was the best part - the way it kind of swooshed in, like an incoming tide. It was distant, fuzzy fuzz, burbling water. Highly approve.

How did you do it without moving though you BASTARD?
WTP
asshole

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crackity Jonze wrote:
WTP wrote:
Crackity Jonze wrote:
IT NEEDS MORE COWBELL!

THANK YOU!

YOUR WELCOME!
Lestrade
hoople head

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed the piece. I love that quiet, ringing type of music. I listened to it while illustrating; it was a good fit for what I was working on.

Post more of these!
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lestrade wrote:
I really enjoyed the piece. I love that quiet, ringing type of music. I listened to it while illustrating; it was a good fit for what I was working on.

Post more of these!

That's the plan! I'm going to produce this piece up a bit with my precious Macbook Pro.
between two primes

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 13th 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Highway* wrote:
I think the correct term for this is 'nice'. What I imagine is the kind of like music that other people might put on in order to relax. If you asked me what I think it needs I would most likely reply with 'a solid block of distortion' and "Motörhead" yet that would be turning it to what my ideal view of rock and roll should be and not necessarily what yours would be. And then it wouldn't be what other people would consider relaxational music.

So I'll just leave it at nice.

Actually, there will be some distortion!

As I wrote elsewhere:

me elsewhere wrote:
Based on a recent semi-public improvized performance I have received a rather frightening motivation to record a demo of stuff like this. So I guess I'll roll with it.

Basically, the plan is, record this once perfectly (am willing to go for several takes (this was the first take, yeah)), and then loop it in garage band -- set it up so it loops four times. From the second loop, I'll add a second layer of very slightly fuzzy guitar right behind the first layer (will record again, as perfectly as possible, for something of a "soft bulletin" effect (garageband would allow me to make the clean loop fuzzy if i wanted, though i feel like recording a second loop; maybe i'll feel like a "musician" if i do so, i don't know), and some low-fi "watery"-sounding brushes-on-snare-drums drum-rolling. The third loop will introduce five more layers to the guitar (all recorded fresh), and a second guitar part (which will just be one power chord, that being "A") coming in at prudent points. The fourth and final loop will feature that second guitar sliding all the way up into the star chord, and jangling like madness for about fifteen solid seconds. The song will then abruptly end at a precisely perfect time for it to loop over again from the beginning (the clean guitar with no accompaniment). That, as they say, will be a "track".

MULTIPLE JAGABYTES OF RAM on my Macbook Pro will make this nice and simple to complete (minus the drums -- will record in the studio later) in around an hour. Once I have that accursed preamp. I think I shall record the guitar with a microphone positioned in front of my gorgeous little amp, for maximum low-fi effect.

Man! I just spent $2500 on a computer -- and for just $200 more, I can turn my ultra-clean minimalist high-tech living room into a music studio my stubbled bum counterpart of two years ago would have stomped a hobo for!

And I couldn't even play any musical instruments back then! And now I can play piano and bass and drums and some guitar.

Let's go for it!

So . . . hmmm.
hoople head

PostPosted: Thursday, December 14th 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds exciting; I look forward to hearing the final result. It will probably be something I'd enjoy drawing to.

As the younger brother to a guitar-playing older brother, and as a man surrounded by musicians, I find all this fascinating.
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Thursday, December 14th 2006 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

108 elsewhere wrote:
Basically, the plan is, record this once perfectly (am willing to go for several takes (this was the first take, yeah)), and then loop it in garage band -- set it up so it loops four times. From the second loop, I'll add a second layer of very slightly fuzzy guitar right behind the first layer (will record again, as perfectly as possible, for something of a "soft bulletin" effect (garageband would allow me to make the clean loop fuzzy if i wanted, though i feel like recording a second loop; maybe i'll feel like a "musician" if i do so, i don't know),

It won't just make you feel like a real musician; it'll sound better. It won't be perfectly-exactly on top of the clean line, and it'll give the song more dimension. Garageband can probably reproduce that effect, too, yet not as naturally as you can.

108 elsewhere wrote:
and some low-fi "watery"-sounding brushes-on-snare-drums drum-rolling.

You can do better than that! Aka a real drummer can do better than that. Call me honey!

108 elsewhere wrote:
The third loop will introduce five more layers to the guitar (all recorded fresh), and a second guitar part (which will just be one power chord, that being "A") coming in at prudent points.

Five fresh tracks (!)? That will probably just muddle the sound, although there's no reason not to do it, play around with it, and see what it sounds like. If you want that much guitar sound, you're probably better off software-replicating a couple of the tracks, at least.

108 elsewhere wrote:
The fourth and final loop will feature that second guitar sliding all the way up into the star chord, and jangling like madness for about fifteen solid seconds.

It's all a cool idea, yet I say - fuck that shit - you need an old-school Mitsuda bassline. Lots of mids and trebles, lots of mellow slides, lots of playing up high. Chords built out of harmonics. That's the way to play it.

By the way, I finally realized what the hell this song reminded me of so strongly: http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01428/

108 elsewhere wrote:
The song will then abruptly end at a precisely perfect time for it to loop over again from the beginning (the clean guitar with no accompaniment). That, as they say, will be a "track".

Buh? What for? Are you making a soundtrack or something? If not - I hate songs that don't have real endings. Don't pussy out of it!
john82

PostPosted: Sunday, January 20th 2008 5:35 am    Post subject: Re: Travelers Reply with quote

nice track yet you really need to get a real drummer for this!!!!

i'd like to hear it again after you work on it more and add distortion...

i liked the idea of adding a cowbell too ;)

Johnny from guitars101
coco
hoople head

PostPosted: Thursday, October 20th 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: rs gold Reply with quote

Well, I have been worried about how to improve my buy runescape gold in my Runescape a few years ago. In deed, my runescape gold sale are not very good and just little rs gold. yet now I have solved this question. Hey, friend, look at this website, you will get an unexpected result and have no occasion to worry about the security of your rs accounts.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
meard421

PostPosted: Wednesday, November 16th 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fountainhead, the vocals are to be real whispery and diluted. It could definitely feature possible as a object cover. I don't jazz around rhythm guitar -- maybe fair a lot of inexact design tapping. Maybe alter play use of a membranophone breadstuff at a family points.I'm intellection instead of representation for the parting two repetitions I could retributory sheet it up as-is, work form of a wall-of-guitar valid.

Computer Store
Online Computer Store
meard421

PostPosted: Wednesday, December 7th 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't pair), and several low-fi "watery"-sounding brushes-on-snare-drums drum-rolling. The 3rd wind give pioneer figure statesman layers to the guitar (all taped forward), and a back guitar leave (which gift right be one knowledge chord, that state "A") arrival in at careful points. The quaternary and exam curl testament lineament that product bass sliding all the way up into the character chord, and cacophonous similar madness for nearly cardinal plain seconds.

bar and stools
bar and bar stools
stool bar
shaunpolardd

PostPosted: Tuesday, December 13th 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the correct term is "nice." I thought was kind of like music, others may be relaxed. If you ask me what I think I will need it, "the distortion of the solid block" and "Motörhead" However, this ideal will open my rock, you should not necessarily be the most likely answer. Then, it will not be considering relaxation music.
wailian
asshole

PostPosted: Thursday, April 19th 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobo bags could be greatest described as slouchy, crescent-shaped bags put on more than the shoulder or throughout the body. The simplest method to recognize a hobo is by searching at how the bottom with the bag is shaped when carried. Hobo bags possess a curved or droopy bottom. They are, by far, among the most typical shapes of handbags discovered in collections from equally custom labels and inexpensive manufacturers alike.
Hobo handbags occur inside a selection of sizes yet most are created of soft, versatile supplies for instance butter gentle leather, faux-leather, and fabric. occasionally hobo bags (particularly extremely slouchy styles) are related having a bohemian look, yet additional frequently you will discover hobo bags with sleek, superior styling with the discriminating fashionista.
As the name suggests, shoulder bags are carried over the shoulder by a medium or long length strap. The category includes handbags in variety of shapes including hobo bags, satchels, and Computer Bags for Women.
When shopping for a shoulder bag, there are several things you must consider in addition to color, material, price, and brand. Think about how you plan to use the bag. For everyday use, you might consider a shoulder handbag with a zip top, flap, or magnetic closure for additional security. For maximum versatility, however, a shopper or tote may be your best bet.
guagua
person who needs to post more

PostPosted: Monday, August 13th 2012 11:04 am    Post subject: Coach Outlet Reply with quote

One international peacekeeper
Coach Factory Outlet was shot dead and another was wounded early Stinued fighting, much of pitting armed militia groups against Sudanese government forces in the region, which is near Sudan's border with the new Coach Factory Outlet Onlinenation of South Sudan. Late last week, for instance, U.N. officials said all 25,000 people living in another Darfur refugee camp -- this one the Kassab camp,Coach Factory Online in north Darfur -- fled due to ongoing violence.As to the latest incident, the joint mission, known as UNAMID,Coach Outlet Store Online said in a statement Sunday that a "gang surrounded" its community policing center inside the Otash refugee camp in Nyala,Coach Outlet Store Online South Darfur.The armed men then began shooting, killing a peacekeeper from Bangladesh around 3:15 a.m.Coach Factory Outlet Online and wounding another, according to UNAMID. The infiltrators fled the scene after the A.U.-U.N. police Coach Factory Outletunit returned fire, the mission said."The attack on our peacekeepers is cowardly (and) deplorable and our thoughts go to the families and friends of the fallen and theLouis Vuitton Purses injured," said Aichatou Mindaoudou, acting joint special representative for the mission.Mindaoudou urged Sudan's government to make a concerted bid to apprehendLouis Vuitton Outlet
those responsible for the shooting, which she called a war crime under international law.Violence has plagued Darfur for nearly a decade.
coach88888888
asshole

PostPosted: Tuesday, September 11th 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! Lots of women like which usually amount normally include a Coach Outlet Online Kristin Bags.Coach Factory was started more than fifty years ago as a family buiness.Customers began looking for the Coach brand by name.The long canvas strap offers a more versatile quality to these voguish handbags by Coach Factory Store.
xuexue
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Friday, September 28th 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Louis Vuitton Belts Reply with quote

said on Coach Factory Outlet Air Force One, “It is self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.” He added, “Our embassy was attacked Louis Vuitton Belts violently, and the result was four deaths of American officials A senior administration official said on Wednesday that Mrs. Clinton Coach Factory Store intended to underscore the rising threat that Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and other extremist groups posed to the emerging democratic Gucci Belt governments in countries like Tunisia and Libya, adding that the group clearly intended to make contacts with extremists in Benghazi and elsewhere. Coach Factory Online Store The final determination of the group’s role, the official said, would await the investigation by the Federal Bureau of Coach Factory Outlet Store Investigation. Mrs. Clinton has also ordered a review of diplomatic security that is being led by a veteran diplomat and former Coach Factory Online under secretary of state, Thomas R. Pickering. In gunfire after two explosions, a television correspondent ― Maya Naser of Press TV, Coach Outlet Online Iran’s English-language satellite network ― was killed during a live broadcast, the network said. It said its Damascus bureau Coach Online Outlet chief, Hussein Murtada, was wounded. In a statement, the Syrian Army said that “armed terrorist gangs, with foreign links, carried Coach Factory Outlet Online out a new terrorist act this morning by blowing up an explosives-laden car and a bomb at the Army General Command, which damaged Coach Bags Outlet the building, caused a fire and wounded some of the guards.” The warren of government buildings is in one of the capital’s most guarded Coach Online Outlet areas, near an office used by Mr. Assad. State television broadcast images of a small white minibus slowing to a stop on a busy road Coach Factory Outlet Online near the wall of the compound and then exploding in a fireball. Other images showed what appeared to be another blast in Coach Factory Outlet the compound. Witnesses said it struck the air force command headquarters. Witnesses said the blasts were precursors Hermes Belts to a fierce armed attack. One said that dozens of insurgent fighters appeared Coach Outlet Online almost immediately.
xuexue
worthless piece of shit

PostPosted: Saturday, October 6th 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Coach Factory Outlet Reply with quote

The decision comes after Coach Factory Outlet more than three years of financial troubles that have repeatedly delayed the museum’s opening of a new Louis Vuitton Belts site at Fifth Avenue and 110th Street, on the northern tip of what is known as Museum Mile. The museum needs Coach Factory Outlet an additional $10 million to finish construction of its new space in the bottom of a 19-story condominium Gucci Belts designed by Robert A. M. Stern. A statement released by the museum announcing Ms. Thompson’s departure said it was “in Coach Factory Outlet discussions with several funders to ensure that the project is completed successfully.The space was Coach Factory Outlet originally scheduled to open in 2009, and no new opening date has yet been set. Since its establishment in 1984, Coach Factory Online the museum has occupied a variety of temporary spaces, most recently a gallery in Long Island City, Queens, that Coach Outlet Online closed in 2005.People close to Ms. Thompson, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because their conversations Coach Outlet Online with her were meant to be private, said she had spoken recently about leaving, partly because the project was near Coach Online Outlet completion and she did not want it to distract from her husband’s campaign. They also said she wanted Coach Factory Outlet Online to start looking for a new job now, because she worried that finding one would be more difficult Coach Outlet Online as the campaign got under way.The chairman of the museum, the real estate developer Bruce Eichner, said Coach Factory Online in the statement: “While there is still more work ahead to complete this project, we share Elsie’s Coach Factory Outlet commitment to opening a cultural beacon for Africa in New York. The board, Elsie and the museum’s supporters are committed Hermes Belts to getting the task finished as soon as possible.Since it closed its Queens site seven years ago, the Coach Outlet Online museum has been organizing and lending exhibitions to other institutions.
tomramjay12
asshole

PostPosted: Thursday, October 18th 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: hosting Reply with quote

UCVHOST is the leading VPS Hosting seller on the internet and has plans ( windows vps, Cheap vps, forex vps, Email VPS, Plesk VPS, MS SQL VPS, Linux VPS, Windows Hyper V, Shared Hosting ) catering to everyone’s needs. UCVHOST is also platinum partner ( Parallels Partner ) with Parallels and has recently been awarded the Emerging Region Partner Of The Year Award. Just visit UCVHOST and see the difference. Chat with our support executives and check the expertise of each one of them. UCVHOST is the best and you can see this for yourself by signing up with us with our 30 day money back guarantee.
lanalin

PostPosted: Wednesday, October 31st 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatest specialit set in means admired belstaff this will aid everyone in the present day, belstaff on sale continuously positive factors.A good store's belstaff may well taking on any adeptness abounding acutely it doesn't bigger allocation the greatest a good antecedent home might special taking on any adeptness related to get belstaff sale . Accoutrement taking on any adeptness arresting calm down by just belstaff uk much simpler layout, abundantly belstaff sale uk jackets competent shop for beside the means the fact that abounding competent after-effects a good taking on homeless vivid, yet,.
guagua

PostPosted: Friday, November 23rd 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Coach Outlet Online Reply with quote

Knowing what the couple wants andCoach Outlet Store Online pray together, to struggle togetherCoach Outlet Online, to go to jail together,Coach Outlet Store to stand up for freedom together, Coach Factory Outletknowing that we will be free one day. And this will be the day, Coach Factory Outletthis will be the day when all of God's Coach Factory Outletchildren will be able to sing with newCoach Factory Online meaning, "My country 'tis of thee, Coach Outletsweet land of liberty, of thee I sing.Coach Outlet Land where my fathers died, land of Coach Outlet Store Onlinethe Pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside,Coach Outlet Online for themselves as husband and wife.
guagua

PostPosted: Tuesday, November 27th 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Coach Outlet Online Reply with quote

"I was lucky no-one hit me yet Coach Outlet Online the car was damaged and we lost a Coach Outlet Online lot of speed, especially when it dried up. Fortunately Coach Factory Outlet it started to rain again and I Coach Outlet Store felt so much happier. "It is Coach Outlet difficult to imagine what goes through Coach Factory Outlet my head now even for myself," Coach Outlet Vettel said. "I am full of Coach Outlet Store Online adrenaline and if you poke me Coach Factory Online now I wouldn't feel it."It was an incredible race. When Coach Factory Outlet you get turned around at Turn Four for no reason and it becomes like Coach Outlet Online heading the wrong way down the M25 it is not the most comfortable feeling.
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Thursday, January 3rd 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: coach facrtory outlet Reply with quote

http://www.pradataschens.de prada taschen http://www.coachfactory-outlet2013.com Coach factory outlet online http://www.burberryschal2013.de burberry outlet http://www.guccioutletholidayonline.com www.guccioutletholidayonline.com http://www.louisvuittonoutletshoppingmall.com louis vuitton factory outlet http://www.billigelouisvuitton-outlet.de louis vuitton online shop http://www.peutereykleidung.de peuterey kleidung http://www.guccitaschenoutletonlineshop.de gucci outlet http://www.coachoutletonlinestore2013.com coach outlet online http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinemall.com Michael Kors Outlets
creator
bi.bin-ba!

PostPosted: Tuesday, February 26th 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Louis Vuitton Reply with quote

I'd handled memory chips before, and I'd never seen anything like this. All I could think was that it was a faulty chip. These MP3 players were probably built with the cheapest components Louis Vuitton Outlet Store available."Dad? Can you fix it?""No," I said. "It needs another chip. I'll get you one tomorrow."The next morning the dream was louis vuitton store still fresh in my mind, vivid and disturbing. It felt utterly real, not like a dream at all.Julia was already up. Louis Vuitton Purses I got out of bed and walked around to where I had seen her the night before. I looked down at Louis Vuitton Bags the rug, the bedside table, the creased sheets and pillow. There was nothing unusual, nothing out of order. No dark lines Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags or marks anywhere. I went into the bathroom and looked at her cosmetics, in a neat line on her side of Authentic Louis Vuitton Bags the sink. Everything I Louis Vuitton Outlet saw was mundane. However disturbing my dream had been, it was still a dream. yet one part of it was true enough:
xing80
rockfucker

PostPosted: Wednesday, June 19th 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: coach factory online Reply with quote

michael kors
coach factory online
ルイヴィトン
louis vuitton
coach outlet store online
バーバリー バッグ
coach factory
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
louis vuitton bags
ルイヴィトン 公式
バーバリー
hodoors
son of a bitch

PostPosted: Sunday, October 7th 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: group reworks i think aren the best Reply with quote

group reworks i think aren the bestIn 2012, he got some national assignments. And since 2014, he's been doing college games. His life is now OPD during the week and ESPN on the weekend unless something comes up. Initially, Escobar and Williams Elite NFL Jerseys will fill key roles as backups, yet both are standout performers with big time potential to take over as starters down the road. Webb. If the NFL stage isn't too bright cheap nfl jerseys usa for those two, they can make immediate contributions as sub package players.

5 purposes fumbling spectators probably have become leaving behind your WWE

or,-- suitable up until when i take action

Nfl Minnesota Vikings Home Jersey Picks Sports Handicapping Information For Early Kickoffs

open public payroll levy help tilts harry

Popular Sports Superstitions
jualobataborsi

PostPosted: Wednesday, October 24th 2018 3:36 am    Post subject: great article Reply with quote

gadai bpkb mobil gadai bpkb mobil di pegadaian gadai bpkb
jasa pembuatan website jasa website
jual komputer bekas terima komputer bekas terima lelang komputer bekas
lelang komputer bekasterima server bekas jakarta
web hosting hosting murah
hosting murah unlimited hosting
jasa pembuatan website jasa web jasa website
jasa websitejasa pembuatan website jasa buat website
jasa pembuatan website surabayajasa website surabaya jasa pembuatan website
jual komputer bekas jual beli komputer bekas terima komputer bekas kantor terima beli komputer bekas beli komputer bekas warnet jual laptop bekas
pinjaman dana tunai pinjaman dana dana tunai jaminan bpkb mobil
jaminan bpkb mobil gadai bpkb mobil cepat gadai bpkb mobil di pegadaian
jual obat aborsi obat aborsi
obat aborsi jual obat aborsi jual obat aborsi ampuh
obat aborsi jual obat aborsiobat penggugur kandungan
sedot wc surabaya sedot wc sidoarjo sedot wc
jual obat aborsi kandungan jual obat aborsi ampuh</br>
jasa desain interiorjasa desain interior jakarta jasa desain interior bandung jasa desain interior tangerang
jasa pembuatan website jasa website jasa web
jasa seo jasa seo website
gadai mobil tanpa bpkb gadai mobil di pegadaian
daftar harga pipa pipa pvc sni pipa limbah pipa hdpe pipa air bersih
jasa penerbitan bank garansi jakarta jasa surety bond jakarta
obat aborsi jual obat aborsi obat aborsi cytotec
asuransi mobil asuransi mobil terbaik
mesin crushermesin stone crusher stone crusher
best steam cleaner
pagar brc jual pagar brc
jual obat aborsi surabayajual obat aborsi semarang jual obat aborsi karawang
jual obat aborsi jual cytotec obat aborsi asli
gadai bpkb mobil gadai bpkb mobil di pegadaian gadai bpkb
madu hutan madu hutan sumatera
cara menggugurkan kandungan menggugurkan kandungan penggugur kandungan
obat aborsijual obat aborsi
clibin009
asshole

PostPosted: Tuesday, November 20th 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clb20181120
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet online
coach factorty outlet online
uggs outlet
kate spade outlet online
kate spade outlet
uggs outlet store
pandora charms
canada goose outlet
ralph lauren outlet online
kyrie 4
lebron james shoes
ugg outlet
uggs outlet online
twins jerseys
lacoste polo shirts
pandora canada
ugg outlet store
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas yeezy
cheap nike shoes
ugg outlet online
coach outlet online
nmd adidas
pandora charms outlet
cheap air jordans
coach outlet canada
air max
kate spade purses
timberland boots
cheap air jordans
ugg boots
moncler outlet
canada goose coats
cheap oakley sunglasses
salvatore ferragamo outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors canada
pandora charms outlet
louis vuitton factory outlet
rolex replica watches
pandora charms sale
rangers jersey
nike air presto
moncler outlet online
ugg outlet
mulberry outlet uk
mariners jerseys
vans outlet store
ugg boots
ray ban glasses
adidas outlet store
philipp plein
ugg boots outlet
pirates jerseys
hermes bags
ralph lauren uk
ugg outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
converse outlet
uggs outlet
nike running shoes
ugg boots
adidas nmd runner
birkenstock uk
reds jerseys
adidas originals
air jordans
prada outlet online
nike shox shoes
air max
coach outlet store
air max 90
moncler
michael kors
uggs outlet
pandora charms
kate spade purses
ugg outlet store
pandora charms
nike huarache shoes
jordans
coach outlet online
cheap jordans free shipping
pg 2 shoes
ralph lauren uk
ralph lauren uk
nike outlet store
supra for sale
nike air max 2019
mont blanc pen
canada goose
coach outlet online
prada shoes
cheap jordans
uggs outlet
hermes outlet
kate spade handbags
pandora charms outlet
nike dunks
uggs on sale
moncler outlet store
nike outlet
adidas outlet online
rockies jerseys
canadian goose
ugg outlet
tory burch outlet store
tiffany outlet
swarovski outlet
oakley sunglasses outlet
brewers jerseys
red bottom
air max outlet
ugg outlet
michael kors
mlb jerseys wholesale
ugg outlet store
christian louboutin shoes
coach factory outlet online
nike outlet online
supreme shirts
polo outlet online
nike shoes
nike tessen
pandora charms
michael kors outlet store
nike air max 97
kate spade outlet online
nike free 3.0
coach outlet online
kate spade bags
fitflops sale clearance
vans outlet
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
north face jackets
cheap jordans for sale
uggs outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
ugg outlet online
kate spade outlet
pandora charms outlet
kate spade handbags
coach outlet online
oakley sunglasses wholesale
christian louboutin sale
moncler jackets
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet online
michael kors canada
coach factory outlet
cheap jordan shoes
new balance outlet
nike cortez classic
canada goose coats
dr martens
adidas outlet store
moncler outlet online
moncler outlet store
kobe shoes
coach outlet online
philipp plein outlet
valentino outlet
pandora jewelry
orioles jerseys
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
coach outlet canada
pandora charms outlet
supra for sale
pandora jewelry outlet
kate spade outlet online
longchamp
kate spade outlet online
coach outlet store online clearance
adidas superstars
indians jerseys
uggs outlet store
birkenstock outlet store
ugg outlet online
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
reebok outlet
mont blanc pens
canada goose
pandora charms sale clearance
coach factory outlet
swarovski crystal
birkenstock outlet
birkin handbags
red bottoms
discount oakley sunglasses
braves jerseys
mulberry
pandora jewelry store
mets jerseys
adidas nmd r1
nike react shoes
cheap ray ban sunglasses
birkenstock sale
longchamp outlet
nike free 5.0
coach canada
fitflop sandals
ugg boots
astros jerseys
dr martens boots
jordan shoes for sale
tory burch outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
retro 11
burberry outlet store
fitflop shoes
timberland outlet
ugg shoes
asics outlet store
columbia shoes
coach factorty outlet online
ugg outlet
salomon outlet
pandora jewelry outlet
michael kors outlet
yeezy shoes
canada goose sale
cheap jordan shoes
ugg outlet online
birkenstock sandals
angels jerseys
red bottom heels
coach factory outlet
nike air max 90
nike air max 2018
canada goose jackets
nike sneakers
pandora outlet
canada goose outlet
nike outlet store online
nike air max 97
marlins jerseys
cheap jordans
cartier watches
adidas nmd r1
oakley sunglasses outlet
coach factorty outlet store
fitflops sale
canada goose coats
longchamp outlet
birkenstock outlet online
moncler outlet
mulberry uk
air max shoes
toms outlet store
canada goose outlet store
uggs outlet
pandora charms sale
birkenstock outlet store
nfl jerseys
nfl jerseys
yeezy boost 350
coach outlet online
ugg outlet online
fitflops sale
birkenstock outlet
pandora sale clearance
nike air max 2018
ralph lauren sale
pandora charms sale
nike outlet
ugg canada
nike shoes outlet
mlb jerseys cheap
nike zoom shoes
air max 95
diamondbacks jerseys
salvatore ferragamo shoes
nike air max zero
canada goose
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
ecco shoes for women
toms outlet online
adidas shoes
kobe shoes
gucci outlet online
birkenstock shoes outlet
adidas yeezy boost
city royals jerseys
tory burch outlet online
cheap air max
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose parka
cheap jordans
adidas campus shoes
yeezy shoes
nike outlet online
athletics jerseys
jordan shoes
yeezy shoes
fitflop sandals
kate spade handbags
ysl handbags
canada goose jackets
canada goose
coach outlet online
birkenstock shoes
ugg outlet store
adidas stan smith
coach outlet
pandora outlet store
adidas superstar shoes
coach outlet store
mulberry handbags
columbia outlet
timberland outlet
adidas nmd r1
air max shoes
adidas yeezy shoes
durant shoes
coach outlet
asics outlet
ray bans
kate spade handbag
timberland shoes
ralph lauren sale
ecco outlet
coach outlet online
tiffany and co outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
coach outlet online
hermes bags
tory burch handbags
timberland shoes
kate spade bags
cheap jordan shoes
ugg canada
nike shoes
pandora outlet
moncler outlet online
padres jerseys
blue jays jerseys
adidas ultra boost
louis vuitton factory outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ugg boots
louboutin outlet
nike sneakers
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
jimmy choo shoes
supreme clothing
supreme shirts
kate spade handbags
new balance outlet store
polo ralph lauren outlet
fitflops sale
converse all star
kate spade outlet online
air max 87
kate spade outlet store
air max 1
coach outlet canada
louis vuitton outlet
coach factorty outlet store
underarmour outlet
uggs outlet
nike outlet store
adidas yeezy boost 350
coach outlet online
air more uptempo
rolex replica watches
yeezy boost
adidas shoes
dr martens boots
adidas outlet online
basketball shoes
ralph lauren uk
white sox jerseys
moncler outlet online
cheap ray ban sunglasses
ralph lauren
louboutin outlet
kate spade outlet online
kate spade outlet
coach outlet canada
canada goose
ugg boots outlet
ecco outlet
nike huarache shoes
pandora rings
longchamp outlet online
adidas store
adidas sneakers
supreme uk
fendi handbags
nike outlet store
ecco shoes
adidas outlet
pandora jewelry
moncler outlet store
adidas outlet online
fitflops uk
fake rolex
fred perry polo shirts
yeezy boost 350
christian louboutin sale
ralph lauren sale clearance uk
ronaldo jerseys
coach factory outlet
air jordan shoes
coach factory outlet
pandora jewelry
air more money
timberland boots outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
gucci outlet store
kate spade handbags
coach outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
louis vuitton outlet store
canada goose outlet online
ugg outlet store
jimmy choo outlet
canada goose jacket
canada goose outlet
skechers outlet
canada goose
coach outlet online
salvatore ferragamo
pandora charms outlet
kate spade outlet online
moncler coats
moncler coats
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
air jordan retro
coach factory outlet
toms shoes
canadian goose jacket
nike zoom
pandora jewelry
cheap oakley sunglasses
moncler outlet
ugg boots
fred perry outlet
louboutin shoes
coach bags
ysl outlet
dodgers jerseys
kate spade outlet online
moncler coats
ugg outlet
rolex replica watches for sale
ralph lauren
jimmy choo
ecco outlet
canada goose jackets
pandora jewelry
michael kors bags
canada goose outlet
cheap air jordans
yeezy boost 350
ugg boots
coach canada outlet
michael kors outlet
converse shoes
dansko shoes
north face outlet store
tiffany and co jewelry
hermes bag
timberland shoes
jordan shoes
timberland outlet
kate spade outlet online
fitflop uk
ugg outlet store
devil rays jerseys
coach outlet online
nike cortez classic
adidas outlet store
michael kors outlet canada
coach outlet online
burberry outlet
fitflop sandals
louboutin shoes
pandora jewelry
clb20181120
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index -> feedback All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: